Candidates should check the JNU CEEB 2019 eligibility norms prior to filling the application form. Candidates who are not able to satisfy JNU CEEB eligibility norms will not be considered for admission. Mentioned below is the eligibility norms candidates can check:
There is no age limit to apply for JNU CEEB 2019.
For M.Sc in Biotechnology Programme:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4 years B.Sc. with Physician Assistant programme, or Medicine (MBBS) or BDS with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates appearing for the respective qualifying exams as eligibility for admission will also be considered for appearing in the entrance examination.
- Such candidates will be allowed to appear at the entrance examination on the clear condition that in the event of their selection, they will be entitled to admission only if they obtain the minimum prescribed percentage of marks in their qualifying degree examination and that they submit all the relevant documents including final mark-sheet of the qualifying examination before the last date for admission fixed by the concerned participating University.
For M.Sc. in Agri. Biotechnology and M.V.Sc Programmes:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education with 55% minimum marks or any equivalent examination from any recognised university/institute in any discipline.
For M.Tech in Biotechnology Program:
- Candidate should have minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognised university in any one of the following: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Industrial Biotechnology, Leather Technology, Chemistry/Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Technology, B. Pharma, or M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biophysics, Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics.