Want to know more about LFAT
Allahabad University will conduct LFAT 2021 which is a university-level exam that is conducted once a year in offline mode. For cracking LFAT 2021, students need to refer to the best books for LFAT 2021.
Various books are available in the market for LFAT 2021 preparation, however, candidates need to select the best ones which cover the whole syllabus of LFAT and especially the topics which are a bit difficult and tricky. While choosing LFAT 2021 books, the candidates must make sure that books have a lot of sample question papers and LFAT previous years’ question papers in it. The CollegeDekho experts have also compiled a list of some of the best and recommended books for LFAT 2021 which candidates can refer to prepare well for the exam.
The LFAT exam paper includes sections such as– Language Comprehension, General Awareness, and Current Affairs, Reasoning, Mental Ability, and Legal Aptitude. Aspirants should know the topics they have to study for LFAT 2021 in order to crack this law entrance exam. So, knowing what to study and what not to study and where to study is an important thing. Aspirants need to answer 150 multiple choice questions in English (medium). 0.5 marks will be deducted for each negative answer whereas 2 marks will be given for each right answer.
There are many factors which a candidate needs to keep in mind while buying the best books for this entrance exam. Mentioned below are some of the points which will help the students to select the best books for the LFAT 2021 entrance exam.
• Students should select and buy the books of the latest edition
• Before selecting a book for this exam, students should ensure that the book has the detailed LFAT syllabus
• The content of the should not be written in an incomprehensible language
• Aspirants should select books written by well known established authors or professors
• Candidates should buy books which have sample papers and previous years’ papers in it as these will help the students to get an idea about the exam question pattern and types of questions that can be asked in the entrance exam
The LFAT exam has four sections – Language Comprehension, General Awareness, and Current Affairs, Reasoning, Mental Ability, and Legal Aptitude. Aspirants can go through the best books for these sections given below-
The list of the best books for Language Comprehension for LFAT 2021 are given below:
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin|
|Objective General English by S.P Bakshi||English for general competitions by Neetu Singh|
|Objective General English by R.S.Agarwal||Quick Learning Objective General English by R.S.Agarwal|
The list of the best books for General Awareness and Current Affairs for LFAT 2021 are given below:
|Manorama Yearbook 2021||General Knowledge 2019 by Manohar Pandey|
|Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi||Lucent’s General Knowledge Book 2018|
The list of the best books for Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude for LFAT 2021 are given below:
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwalii, Indu Sijwali||Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence for Competitive Exams by V.V.K.Subbura|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal|
How to Crack Test of Reasoning- Revised Edition by Jaikishan
There are some other books which a candidate can refer while preparing for LFAT 2021. For better insight and more information, students can go through the list of books given below once they finish referring to the above-mentioned books.
• Objective English for competitive examination by Hari Mohan Prasad and Uma Rani Sinha
• Understanding & Using English Grammar by Betty S.Azar and Stacy A. Hagen
• Objective English by Edgar Thorpe and Showick Thorpe
• English Language Comprehension Skills by Sachchinda Nand Jha
Want to know more about LFAT
Typical response between 24-48 hours
Get personalized response
Free of Cost
Access to community