With just a week to go for the state-level MAH MCA CET 2018, it is time for candidates to buckle up and start preparing for the exam day. MAH MCA CET is conducted by DTE Maharashtra to provide admission to the candidates in the MCA programmes offered in the state of Maharashtra.
For those of you preparing for the upcoming MAH MCA CET 2018, keeping the following instructions in mind is necessary while appearing for the examination. Check out these last minute preparations tips to boost your performance!
Login Process after Allotment of Computer
- When you're allotted a computer, you'll be able to see your personal details such as Name, Photograph, etc. appearing on the screen.
- You will be required to enter his/her Username and Password as instructed in Admit Card as per the scheduled time, which is generally 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Once you've entered your Username and Password, click on 'Sign In' button.
Follow the Instructions Carefully
- It is extremely necessary to go through the instructions carefully. Important Instructions on your computer screen will provide all exam related information such as the number of questions and marking scheme.
- The examination will begin as per the schedule and you will have to click on 'I am ready to begin' button in order to proceed.
- As soon as you click on the 'I am ready to begin' button, the timer will start to help you keep track of the time.
- As the timer starts ticking, you will keep getting an idea of the time left in completion of the examination.
Steps to Follow While Taking the Test
- You will have to click on the Question number in the Question Palette available on the right hand side of the screen in order to go to that numbered question directly.
- Next, you will have to choose any one answer out of the four options available on the screen. To select the answer, you will have to click on the circle button in front of your choice of answer.
- If you wish to change the answer that you had already chosen, you will have to click on the circle button of another option. If you wish to cancel the answer, you will have to click on Clear response button.
- It is mandatory that you click on the 'Save & Next' button in order to save your answer and move on to the next question.
- If you wish to mark an answered question for review, you will have to click on the button 'Mark for Review & Next'. On marking 'Review', the answer of that particular question will be considered in the evaluation.
- The 'Submit' button will only be available upon the completion of the exam time, and you don't have click on it as your system will automatically submit the test once the exam time is over.
- Once the exam is submitted, you will be able to see your exam summary on the computer screen with details such as Subject Name, No. of questions answered, not answered, no. of questions/answers marked for review, and not visited.
- You will on the 'Yes' button to confirm all the above mentioned details.