Jan 03, 2017
Mar 28, 2017
Apr 24, 2017
May 25, 2017
KEAM BE/B.TECH 2017 - Counselling Updates
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE),Kerala conducts Admission Test for the BE/B.Tech programme. Here is the detailed information about the counselling process.
Counselling Procedure: -
The Counselling Procedure for KEAM involves document verification and seat allotment for the KEAM qualified candidates who have registered for the same. Check the Counselling Procedure of KEAM below.
KEAM CAP(Centralised Allotment Process) Registration:
- To log in and access their home page, you have to enter the following:
- KEAM Roll Number, KEAM Application Number, Key Number and Password
- If yopu do not have access to internet can use the Option Facilitation Centres’ (OFC) and ‘Help Desks’ provided free of cost, by the Government across the state.
- These centres are in operation for a specified time period.
The other steps to be followed by you after KEAM CAP Registration are:
- Setting of a Password.
- Registering of Options.
- Saving the Options registered.
- Viewing and Printing of the List of Options registered.
- Logging off from the Home Page.
Courses and Colleges available for registering options: A list of Courses (Course List) and Colleges (College List) for allotments through the CAP will be available in the Home page of the your pc based on the stream(s) the you are eligible for.
- KEAM Trial Allotment will be conducted by CEE, Kerala before the closure of the time fixed for registering options
- The Trial Allotment of KEAM will be conducted to give you an idea about the chances of getting allotment to a course and college based on options and rank entered..
Note: The trial Allotment does not guarantee that you will get allotment in a college or course.
KEAM Seat Allotment:
- Result of KEAM Seat Allotment for vacant seats will be announced
- After each Allotment announced, the KEAM Admission Fee has to be remitted .
Remittance of Fee:
- You have to remit the prescribed fee for the Course to the CEE Account in specified branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
- A Fee receipt will be issued after you remits the fee as token of allotment and remittance of fee.
- It is mandatory to pay the fees before the specified last date,If seat is allotted to you.
KEAM Admission Guidelines:
- You should take admission to the allotted course and college after remitting the prescribed fee in accordance with the schedule prescribed by the CEE.
Note: Student who do not take admission shall forfeit their seat allotment.
Documents Required: -
- KEAM Admit Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Original HSC or equivalent mark list and Pass certificate of the same
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala – only for candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than