The counselling of GITAM GAT 2018 will be organised from 16th May to mid of June 2018. The counselling is organised by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University, after the announcement of result.
The counselling is held at:
- RBVR Reddy Women’s College-Narayanaguda,
- Old MBA College, SV University, Tirupati,
- PB Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Moghalraja Puram, Vijayawad and
- GITAM Visakhapatnam campus.
The eligible rank holders qualified in GAT 2018 will be required to attend online counselling with their respective call letters, which can be downloaded from the University website at any of the above mentioned seven centres for admission to B.Tech. / 6 Year Dual Degree (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) / B.Arch. / B.Pharm / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy programs. For all PH* Candidates, counselling will be held at Visakhapatnam centre only.
GAT (UGTP)- 2017 rank holders for admission to B.Tech. / 6 Year Dual Degree / B.Arch. / B.Pharmacy programmes
16th to 19th May, 2018
GAT (PGT) & (PGP)- 2017 rank holders for admission to M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy programmes.
Mid of June 2018 (Tentative)
- Candidates will be called in the order of their merit ranks and Seat Allotment is done on the basis of the choices submitted by the candidates who will be processed centrally and seats will be allotted in order of the merit on the basis of the locked choices.
- The counselling fee is Rs 1,000/- and it has to be paid in cash at the time of counselling process.
- The candidates have to report to the University for document verification with the original documents along with the payment receipt.
- If candidates are unable to do so, they cansend their parent/guardian with the original documents.
- After the completion of verification, all provisionally admitted candidates will required to physically report at the final allotted University.
- Candidates have to submit the Balance Fee (if any) at the time of the registration for First Semester classes.
Candidates will be required to carry the following certificates in original and one set of photocopies along with one passport size photograph.
- GAT 2018 Counselling Call Letter
- 10th class or Equivalent pass certificate
- 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon (in case of PH Candidates)
- Integrated Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST).