GITAM University has released the application form of GITAM GAT 2020 in both online and offline mode.
The application form of GITAM GAT can be submitted in three steps.The step by step procedure to fill the application form in online mode is mentioned below:
- Apply online on the official website of GITAM University.
Fill the Online Application Form:
- The candidate should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates have to fill details such as name, date of birth, gender, nationality, religion, category, name of the parent/guardian, address for correspondence, city, state, pin code, phone number with STD code (optional), mobile number, email ID, test centre preference, test code, name of the college, select subject.
- After submitting all the details, candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Upload of Photograph:
- In this step, candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their recently clicked passport size colour photograph in PDF format.
- Size of the image should be more than 4 kb and less than 50 kb, and the dimension of the image should be 4 cm (width) x 4 cm (height).
- Even before proceeding to pay, there is an option to modify/change the details in the online application form. Once the electronic payment is done for registration, you will not be able to access the filled application form again to make any changes.
Payment of Fees:
Candidates will have to pay the registration fee of:
- INR 800/- for all candidates
The payment can be done through any of the following modes:
Payment of Fee online:
- Candidates can pay the registration fee using net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- After successful payment of registration fee, you will be to take a printout of the receipt.
Payment of Fee offline (Demand Draft):
- The registration fee of GITAM GAT can also be paid through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘Director Admissions’ payable at Visakhapatnam in any designated bank by Registered post / Speed Post / Courier to the address – Director Admissions, GITAM Deemed to be University, Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam–530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- You can keep the second copy of the printout of the filled-in application form for your future use.
- After successful payment of fees, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application form.
- The application form can be obtained by post from director-admissions office by sending a request on plain paper giving your name with complete mailing address accompanied by demand draft for Rs.150/- drawn in favour of "GITAM (Deemed to be University)" payable at Visakhapatnam at any designated bank.
- Request for applications by post/courier will be accepted up to 30th March, 2020.
- The applications forms are also available across India in selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.