JNU CEEB 2019 application form will be made available in both modes – online as well as offline.
JNU CEEB 2019 Online Application Process:
- Firstly, candidates need to register themselves on the official website using a valid Mobile No. and Email address.
- Then the password will be given to candidates, which they can use to log in and fill the online application form.
- After entering all the login credentials, click on ‘Submit’ tab.
Fill Up Basic Details:
Candidates will have to fill the online application forms by providing the necessary details such as:
- Upload the scanned copy of coloured photograph and signature
Payment of Fees:
Candidates will also have to pay the registration fee online using net banking /credit card/debit card payment options.
- After completing all the steps, candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page, which itself signifies the completion of Online Submission of Application for JNU CEEB.
- Also, save it to your system as proof of your completed application form.
- The confirmation page cannot be regenerated at a later stage. Hence, it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.
JNU CEEB 2019 Offline Application Process:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of JNU.
- First, they must go to the official website of JNU CEEB.
- They should then click on ‘Download Form’ tab.
- Enter the following details in Application Form
- Basic details
- Educational details
- Communication details, etc.
- After that, candidates will have to pay Application Fee through Demand Draft and send a DD of the appropriate application fee along with the duly filled application form at the following address.
JNU Postal Address
Room No 28,
Administrative Block Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067.
JNU CEEB Application Fee 2019
General & OBC Category
Rs. 1000 (+ GST)
ST, SC & PwD Category
Rs. 500 (+ GST)
Rs. 2640 or $ 40 (+ GST)