Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

NBE FET Exam Pattern 2020

Updated By Simran Saini on 30 Jan, 2020 11:50

Predict your percentile based on your NBE FET performance

Predict Now

NBE FET 2020 Exam Pattern

NBE FET 2020 is a computer-based exam, and it will be conducted in a single day. Candidates appearing for the entrance exam will have to check the exam pattern of NBE FET so that they can prepare for the exam accordingly. NBE is the authority to frame the NBE FET exam pattern 2020. The NBE FET 2020 exam is available, and the candidates can check the scheme of the examination here. The syllabus of the NBE FET exam 2020 is completely based on the speciality that candidates pursued at the postgraduate or doctoral level. However, Part - B of the NBE FET 2020 exam shall cover a varied range of topics such as clinical practice, basic sciences, etc. The detailed exam pattern of NBE FET 2020 can be checked below.

Scheme of NBE FET Exam 2020

The scheme of NBE FET exam 2020 is as follows -

  • The candidates applying for the NBE FET 2020 exam must note that he/she is only eligible to choose one fellowship course or clubbed course for which his/her super-speciality or broad qualification is eligible.
  • Usually, 40% of questions in the NBE FET exam 2020 shall be from the eligible broad or speciality course, and the remaining 60% of questions in the NBE FET exam 2020 shall be from the fellowship course selected by the candidates.
  • Some of the fellowship courses will have the same question paper in the NBE FET 2020 exam.
  • The total duration of the NBE FET 2020 is 105 minutes (1 Hour 45 Minutes).
  • The candidates will have 45 minutes to answer Part A of the NBE FET exam 2020, while 60 minutes are allocated to Part B of NBE FET exam.

Clubbed Fellowship Programmes

Here is the list of fellowship programmes, which have been clubbed by NBE. The following clubbed fellowship programmes will have the same question paper -

Group 1

  • Arthroplasty
  • Sports Medicine
  • Spine Surgery

Group 2

  • Breast Imaging
  • Cross-Sectional Body Imaging’
  • Body MR Imaging

Detailed Exam Pattern of NBE FET 2020

The detailed exam pattern of NBE FET 2020 can be checked below -

Section

Total No. Of Questions

Weightage

Marks for Each Correct Answer

Negative Marking for Wrong Answer

Negative Mark for Un-Attempted Questions

Part A

40

40% (160 Marks)

4 Marks

-1

Zero

Part B

60

60% (240 Marks)

4 Marks

-1

Zero

During the exam, the candidates can answer any question, as well as, mark for review. Questions, which are marked as ‘Answered’ and ‘Answered & Marked for Review’ shall be considered for evaluation.

NBE FET 2020 exam is conducted in the morning session, and the candidates will be allowed into the exam centre from 9:00 AM onwards. The exam begins at 11:00 AM and lasts long until 12:45 PM.

Top Medical Colleges :

Want to know more about NBE FET

Related Questions

Is the questions are of mcqs type

-kulsumUpdated on July 21, 2020 11:35 AM
  • 1 Answer
Diksha Nautiyal, Student / Alumni

Dear student,

Yes, the questions are in NBE FET are the objective type or multi-choice questions. 

To know the exam pattern of NBE FET 2020 in detail, click here.

For admission-related information and assistance, please fill our Common Application Form (CAF) and avail expert assistance throughout the admission process. You can also try our toll-free student helpline number - 1800-572-9877 to get instant assistance.

Good Luck!

READ MORE...

Still have questions about NBE FET Exam Pattern ? Ask us.

  • Typical response between 24-48 hours

  • Get personalized response

  • Free of Cost

  • Access to community

Latest Updates

Never miss an exam update !!

Top