UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2018

Nupur Kaushik Updated On: 20 Aug, 2018 16:57 IST

Registration

16 Sep-25 Apr, 2018

Set Exam Alert

UPESEAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria

The UPESEAT 2018 eligibility criteria is prescribed by the admission authorities of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES). The eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 is based on various factors such as academic qualification, age criteria, etc. Candidates must note that the eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 differs as per the admission pathway opted by the candidates i.e. through Board Merit or JEE Main scores. On the basis of the entrance exam, candidates are allotted 80% of the seats whereas, remaining 20% seats are allotted through Board Merit or JEE Main scores. Before applying for UPESEAT 2018, candidates must carefully check the eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 as ineligible candidates are not allowed to proceed in the admission process of UPESEAT 2018.

UPESEAT 2018 Detailed Eligibility Criteria

Age Criteria-

Candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1996, to be eligible for admission in various engineering courses. Also, the date of birth mentioned in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate is taken as authentic.

Academic Qualification-

Admission in UPES University is done in two ways-

  • Exam Pathway

  • Non-Exam Pathway

Exam Pathway (Upto 80% Seat Distribution)

  • Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks in class 10 and 12.

  • Candidates should also have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in class 12.

Non-Exam Pathway (Upto 20% Seat Distribution)

Board Merit:

Candidates should have scored at least 80% marks in class 10 and 80% in class 12 or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

JEE Main Scores:

Candidates should have scored 60% marks in class 10 and class 12 or equivalent. Candidates should have also secured 60% aggregate in subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12. Also, candidates are required to meet JEE Main 2018 cut-off rank.

Related News

Similar Exams

Engineering Colleges in India

Subscribe Now
Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts

Never miss an update on University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test!! Register Now!

CollegeDekho expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts

Register Now