VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern & VITEEE 2018 Syllabus
Accepted For : B.Tech
Exam Mode : Online
09 Nov, 2017
04 Apr, 2018
73 days to go
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The VITEEE 2018 exam will be conducted from April 4, 2018 till April 15, 2018. The VITEEE 2018 Admit Card will be released in the last week of March 2018. For scoring good marks in VITEEE 2018, a candidate should know the VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus. The following information provides you complete details about the VITEEE 2018 exam pattern.
The VITEEE 2018 exam is an online test (Computer Based Test) and all the questions in the VITEEE Exam Pattern are multiple choice type in nature. The time alloted to the candidates for completing the VITEEE 2018 exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The VITEEE 2018 exam will be organised in three sessions per day - Session I: 09.00 am to 11.30 am, Session II: 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm, Session III: 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm. There are two group of VITEEE 2018 papers (PCBE/PCME).
Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)
|Sections||Subjects/ No. of Questions|
|Part III||Mathematics/ Biology|
|PCME||150 questions in total | 40 questions per section & 5 questions for English|
|PCMB||150 questions in total | 40 questions per section & 5 questions for English|
Note* - There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Subject Groups:
- PCBE: This is for students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their Class 12th. These candidates can apply for B.Tech. Bio-engineering and B.Tech.Biotechnology programme as well as B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics) and Electronics and Communication with spl. in Biomedical Engineering
- PCME: This is for students who have studied all subjects - Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ English in their Class 12th and can apply for all B. Tech courses available at VIT as per VITEEE ranking.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern Features:
- The language of VITEEE is English.
- While Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English are for Engineering students, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are for Pharmacy students.
- All the questions in the VITEEE are of 1 mark and total marks are 125.
- The total duration for VITEEE 2018 is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the VITEEE 2018 Exam.