For scoring good marks in VITEEE 2019, a candidate should know the VITEEE Exam Pattern really well. The VITEEE 2019 exam will be an online test (Computer Based Test) and all the questions in the paper will be multiple choice type in nature. The time required for completing the VITEEE 2019 exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The VITEEE 2019 exam will be organised in April in the following three slots per day.
- Session I: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
- Session II: 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
- Session III: 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
Highlights of VITEEE 2019
|Mode of Exam
||Online (Computer Based)
||2 hours 30 minutes
|Total No. of Questions
|Marks per Questions
||+1 mark for every right answer
VITEEE Marking Scheme 2019 - Questions & Marks Distribution
||No. of Questions Per Section
||Marks Per Section
VITEEE 2019 Exam Subject Groups
- PCBE: This is for students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their Class 12. These candidates can apply for B.Tech. Bio-engineering and B.Tech.Biotechnology programme as well as B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics) and Electronics and Communication with spl. in Biomedical Engineering
- PCME: This is for students who have studied all the subjects - Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ English in their Class 12th and can apply for all B.Tech courses available at VIT as per VITEEE ranking.
VITEEE 2019 Test Taking Process
You will be required to follow the process given below when you appear for the VITEEE 2019 next week.
- Details like your name, photograph etc. will be displayed on the computer allotted to you.
- As instructed in the Hall Ticket, you will have to enter your 'Username’ and 'Password' at the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam).
- Once you enter the required details, click on the 'Sign In' button.
- You must carefully read all the instructions as they will provide you with all the necessary exam related information.
- The next step for you will be to click on 'I am ready to begin' button.
- After clicking on the button, the countdown timer will start ticking down. It will show the remaining time available to complete the exam.
- Once the timer reaches zero, the examination will end on its own.
- There is no need for you to end or submit your exam.
- In the Question Palette at the right-hand side of the screen, there is an option to click on the question number to go to that numbered question directly.
- You will have to choose any answer out of the four options. To choose, you will have to click on the circle button beside the option.
- If you wish to change the answer you've already chosen, you will have to click on the circle button of another option.
- If you wish to cancel the answer you've already chosen, you will have to click on 'Clear Response' button.
- The next thing you will have to do is clicking on the 'Save & Next' button to save the answer.
- If you wish to mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. Marking a question for review means it will be considered in the evaluation.
- Once the exam time is over, your system will automatically submit your answers.
- Once it is submitted, an exam summary will appear on your screen with details such as Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- You will just have to click on the 'Yes’ button in order to confirm the details.
Navigation Between Sections
- In the question paper, the sections will be displayed on the top bar of the screen.
- You will be able to view questions in each section by clicking on the name of the section.
- Once you click on a section, it will be highlighted.
- You will have the option to change the section by clicking on the respective section name, anytime during the exam.
Disclaimer: The information available on this page is based on the data of VITEEE 2018. An official notification regarding VITEEE 2018 is yet to be released.