Juhee Prasad Updated On: 11 Dec, 2018 14:55 IST
SRMJEEE 2019 counselling is the final step in the SRM University admission process. SRM University's counselling will be done based on the ranks scored by candidates in the entrance exam. Based on candidates' performance in SRMJEEE 2019 and the merit rank, they will be shortlisted for counselling rounds.
SRMJEEE 2019 qualifying candidates will participate in the counselling process and on the basis of their All India Rank (AIR), course preferences, and seat availability, candidates will be offered admission. As part of the SRM University's counselling, qualified candidates will have to bring the following documents with them:
|SRMJEEE Result Date||1st week of May 2019|
|SRMJEEE Counselling Schedule||May 2019|
1. Is there any facility for candidates to stay in the campus when they come for counselling?
No, campus doesn't have any such facility. Candidates must make their own arrangements. However, candidates may stay at the SRM Hotel (Star Category) near the campus.
2. What is the time duration required to complete the counselling?
In the normal course, the counselling may take about 6 hours.
3. Should the candidate deposit original certificates on the day of counselling?
There is no need to deposit original certificates but they must be produced for cross verification.
4. Should parents come along with the candidates at the time of counselling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
5. Can parents attend the counselling instead of the candidate?
Candidate must attend the counselling.
6. Can a candidate pay his/her counselling fee by cash?
No. The fee has to be paid online or by DD.
7. Is SRM arranging for education loan through banks?
SRM University plays the role of a facilitator in this aspect. Banks will be available at the counselling venue to process the loan application and issue principle sanctioning letter on-the-spot.