SRMJEEE-2018 Registration & Eligibility
Accepted For : B.Tech
Exam Mode : Online
01 Nov, 2017
16 Apr, 2018
89 days to go
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates with Indian citizenship/ Non-Resident Indians(NRI)/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas citizenship of (OCI) cardholders are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2018.
Qualifying Examination SRMJEE:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary exams or the candidates who are currently pursuing 10+2 with these subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology in full-time course from any recognised board are only applicable to fill the SRMJEEE 2018 application form.
- Candidates currently pursuing 10+2 standard or equivalent exams are eligible though they will have to provide their provisional certificates.
- Candidates who cleared their 10th and 12th standard through NIOS are not eligible.
- To get admission in Kattankulathur campus for all the B.Tech programmes, candidates must gain a minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics. For admission in Vadapalani, Ramapuram and NCR, Delhi campus, a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics is mandatory for all the candidates.
- To get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering for Kattankulathur campuses, every candidate should have at least 60% marks in Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry if they studied Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, Physics in 10+2 standard.
- To get admission in Delhi/NCR campus for B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering, candidates must score at least 50% marks in Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
Age Criteria for SRMJEEE 2018:
- The age criteria for the candidates to apply for SRMJEEE 2018 starts from 1st July 1997 to 1st July 2002.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 for International candidates:
- International candidates applying for SRMJEEE 2018 (NRI and OCI) should have scored at least 50% of the marks in aggregate in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in class XII or equivalent exam in India (CBSE/ ISCE/ STPM /A Levels/ WASSCE/ NCEA Level 3/ IB/HSC/American High School Diploma, etc.
- In order to be eligible for SRMJEEE 2018, candidates should have scored passing marks in English subject.