Mar 06, 2016
May 19, 2016
May 25, 2016
Jun 10, 2016
AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy 2016 Important Instructions
AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy Application FAQ
1) What is the AP PGECET ?
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for this academic year conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
2) Who conducting this test? And why?
Presently this test is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. APSCHE is the higher education council that participate in various professional courses matters and conduct entrance tests for that courses in Andhra Pradesh state with the help of concerned universities.
3) Where can I buy the Application form?
AP-PGECET , application form submission is made completely online including payment of application fee.
4) Is submission of an Online Application Form easier than a Paper Application Form?
- Certainly and undoubtedly, completing an Online Application Form takes less time compared to the Paper Application Form and involves less effort.
- The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student like - standing in unending queues at Andhra Bank / Post office to purchase Paper Application form, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the Regional Centers / APPGECET office, delays due to posting/receiving of Hall Tickets.
- Also, for the APPGECET office to work and manage is a laborious task coupled with wastage of extra, unsold Application forms and other stationary items. Over and above this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily.
- The objective is to gradually make APPGECET a paper-free exam with the inspiration of exams like AIEEE, CEEP, APPSC, etc. SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
5) How do I apply ONLINE ?
Visit the official website & go through the user guide thoroughly before filling the online application form.
There are two modes to pay for the application form
- AP Online
- Debit/Credit Card) .
6) Should I need to upload any certificates?
None of the certificates need to be uploaded. However, if you belong to SC / ST category then you need to bring a photocopy copy of the Caste Certificate duly attested to the examination hall.
7) If I wish to appear for more than one test which is scheduled on the same day in different sessions will I be allotted the same Test centre or different Test centres?
Generally, you will be allotted the same Test centre to appear for both the tests scheduled on the same day in different sessions.
8) Do I need to post the application form?
No need to post the application form.
9) Do I need to preserve the Registration ID?
Registration ID is very important information. It is very useful in any further correspondence with AP PGECET office.
10) When and how will I know the status of my application?
The status of your application will be known immediately. If your application is filled in completely and submitted, you will instantly get an SMS. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy will be mailed to your e-mail address.
11) After completing the ONLINE application process and generating printable Application form, will I be able to login again to change my application data?
No, after completing all the steps up to "Filled in Application Form" generation in ONLINE application process, you can only print the application form and cannot modify the data. However, if you feel there are any corrections required then you can contact the APPGECET office or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact 0884-2356355.
12) If I misplace my copy of the "Filled In Online Application Form", how to get another copy of it?
You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the official by giving suitable details.
13) I did some mistake in filling the Online application, then how it can be change?
If there is any correction required in the data, contact the AP PGECET office or send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0884-2356355.
14) What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail as your Transaction Id., Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your parents / guardian or close relatives / friends whom you can trust.
15) I have registered for the AP PGECET as I am eligible, can I transfer the already paid Registration Fee to my friend?
No, the Registration Fee cannot be TRANSFERED.
16) I have paid the Registration Fee, but I do not wish to take the AP PGECET exam due to unavoidable reasons. Is the Registration Fee Refundable?
No, the Registration Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
17) Can I exchange the Transaction Id. with my friend?
No, the Transaction Id. is not TRANSFERABLE.
18) When and how will I get the admit card (hall ticket)?
Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the official website around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
19) Should I upload any certificates?
No, you do not have to upload any certificates. However, if you belong to SC / ST category, then you need to bring a photocopy copy of the Caste Certificate duly attested to the examination hall along with a copy of filled in application form and hand it over to the invigilator.
20) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
Yes, you need to upload the Photo (size < 40KB) and Signature (size < 20KB) as and when prompted by the system.
List of AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kakinada||Pen & Paper|