The LSAT India 2019 registration process can be divided into 7 steps/phases, which includes self-registration, providing personal details, uploading of the documents, entering educational details, examination center, choosing law course, payment of registration fees, providing additional personal details, associated colleges, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Candidates who have completed 10+2 or are pursuing 10+2 board examination can apply for LLB courses. To become eligible for LLM courses, candidates should have done graduation in LLB apart from Class 12th examination.
LSAT India Important Dates 2019
Start Date of Application Form
16th October 2018
End Date of Application Form
6th May 2019
19th May 2019
Steps to Fill LSAT 2019 Online Registration Form
LSAT India 2019 application form will be available in online mode on the official website. Please check the step-wise procedure for filling up the form.
- If you are a new user, you should go to the official website of LSAT India and click on 'New User Account' to create your new account.
- You must provide your email address and create a password for the new account.
- Only those candidate who has successfully registered for the LSAT India will receive a confirmation email on your registered email ID
Provide Your Personal Details, Educational Details & Upload the Documents:
- After receiving the confirmation mail, click on the link provided in the mail, you will be directed to the LSAT India 2019 application form.
- Provide all your basic details related to personal and academic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Sex, Nationality, Category, your Father's Name and Mother's Name, Address details, City, State, Language, Contact details, Educational details and disability details (Yes/No), Identification mark (Face) and so on.
- After all of this, you will need to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the given size and format.
Selection of Law course, Examination Center & Associated Colleges/Institution:
- Select the law course you want to pursue and also choose the examination center as per your convenience.
- After that, choose associated colleges/institutions as per your preference.
Provide Additional Personal Details:
- In this step, you will have to provide information about your parents/guardian such as their occupation, contact number, email address, income, designation, etc.
- All information mentioned above is mandatory except the email ID.
Agree to Terms & Conditions:
After entering all the required details, you should check the terms and conditions and then select the tab indicating ‘I Agree’ if you agree with it.
Payment of Registration Fee:
- The registration fee of LSAT India 2019 India is INR 3800 and you can pay extra INR 450 to get the information booklet.
- The LSAT India 2019 India registration fee can be paid in online mode in the following manner:
- Net banking, Credit card and Debit card.
- Please note that the above-given card should be a Mastercard or Visa card issued in India.
- After the payment, the confirmation mail will be sent to the registered email address for the application status.
- Download and take a printout of the filled application form and save on your respective systems.