NMAT by GMAC-2017 Registration & Eligibility
Accepted For : MBA
Exam Mode : Online
04 Jul, 2017
06 Oct, 2017
NMAT by GMAC 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of institutes accepting the NMAT by GMAC scores have remained same for several years.However, before applying for NMAT by GMAC and the various Institutes, candidates are advised to go through their official information brochure.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent examination from an any recognized University/institute.
- The minimum score required in the qualifying examination is 50% marks.
- Candidates who appear in the last year of their qualifying marks can also apply.
- There is no age limit bar.
NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS Campuses :
As given above, eligibility criteria will vary according to Institute-wise.The NMAT by GMAC eligibility criteria of the various NMIMS campuses is listed below :
|NMIMS Programmes and Campuses||Eligibility Norms|
|MBA in HR (Mumbai)||
|MBA in Pharmaceutical Management (Mumbai)||
|PGDM (Bengaluru ) and PGDBM (Hyderabad)||
Important Factors of NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria :
Some of the important points of NMAT by GMAC eligibility norms are listed below :
- For the full-time management programmes, candidates with at least 2 years of experience will be given priority.
- All eligibility documents should be produced at the time of admission. All certificates and documents should be consolidated.
- If the total marks of candidates are in CGPA or Grade, then they will have to produce necessary documents to convert the marks into the grades by the university.
1. Who is eligible for this exam?
Candidate having bachelor degree with 50% in any discipline in the first attempt is eligible for this examination.
2. In what mode this exam will be conducted?
This examination will be conducted in online mode.
3. I have completed my Bachelor’s Degree, do I need to give the overall percentage of marks or as per my University/Institute standards?
As per NMAT By GMAC eligibility norms, you have to give percentage according to your university/institute norms.
4. I have not completed my Bachelor’s Degree/I am in final year of Bachelor’s degree, what marks do I need to enter the Application form?
According to NMAT according to GMAC Eligibility Criteria, you have to give Aggregate percentage up to the last marks received from the University/Institute.
5. How many times can a test taker take NMAT by GMAC?
A test taker can take the NMAT by GMAC up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no-shows if he/she wishes to.
6. I have not cleared my graduation in stipulated duration as per the respective University / Institution awarding the degree, am I eligible to take NMAT by GMAC?
Yes, though you need to check the eligibility norms of each of the B-schools separately before applying.
7. If I am interested in studying at NMIMS, applying to NMAT alone is sufficient or should I separately apply to NMIMS also?
Apart from applying to NMAT by GMAC, you also need to apply to NMIMS.
8. Does NMIMS follow reservation policy?
NMIMS reserves 30% of seats for girls. It does not reserve seats for SC/ST/OBC/DA candidates.