Get OJEE Sample Papers For Free
Candidates wanting to appear in the OJEE 2022 entrance and crack it successfully are advised to go through this page if they want to prepare effectively for OJEE 2022 entrance examination. OJEE is a state-level examination that is conducted by the OJEE board with the aim of providing admission to the various postgraduate and undergraduate courses programs. In spite of being a state-level entrance the level of competition is pretty high, therefore it is necessary for the candidates to have a strategy to do well in it. Experts say that any sort of difficulties can be encountered with proper preparation strategy and hard work.
The first step of the preparation strategy is knowledge about the examination. This includes knowing about the exam pattern and marking scheme. Executing the mentioned steps will help the candidates to gauge the structure of OJEE 2022. the next step is to know about the topics included in the OJEE 2022 Syllabus. It is only after then that the candidates can chalk out a strategy and study accordingly. It is to be noted that the timetable prepared by the students should justify the syllabus of OJEE. Candidates are also needed to know about books which they should refer to in order to prepare for the examination. To know more about the tips and tricks, it is advisable for the candidates to go through the sections below.
Also check: OJEE 2022 Best Books
It has been observed quite often that many students spend more time on planning rather than actually executing those plans. Therefore, candidates should not just focus on creating a study plan but they should also look at the effective ways of executing such plans as well as following them religiously.
Apart from making the preparation strategy for an exam, one must also focus on making an exam-taking strategy before actually appearing for the exam. A candidate can achieve and excel in this area by practicing questions on a regular basis.
OJEE B.Tech Lateral Entry paper is divided into three sections of equal weightage as given below:
The student must make a strategic plan for study according to the three sections mentioned above.
The student must ensure to give equal importance to all three sections and divide the time of study accordingly.
Practice a lot of numerical and take note of important topics that must be revised in the last month of exam preparation. There must be a separate list of formulas, equations, and points that will help a student at the time of admission.
Also check: OJEE 2022 Syllabus
Solving Sample papers/Previous year papers regularly can improve candidates' time management skills, enhance their problem-solving skills, improve their test-taking speed as well as boost their confidence.
Revision plays an important role when it comes to memorizing facts and formulas. You might have studied the topics and syllabus long back, but memory deteriorates with time, so without revision, the process of learning remains incomplete.
It is important for candidates preparing for the entrance examination, to formulate a time management strategy for themselves. The art of time management can only be learned through thorough practice on a regular basis.
Five minutes before the commencement of the entrance exam, candidates will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet. Candidates should take out the Answer Sheet carefully
Candidates must carefully check that the Test Booklet Code printed on the left top of the Answer Sheet is the same as printed in the Question Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet or Answer Sheet or both
Use of pencil is strictly prohibited
The entrance test will begin exactly at the time mentioned on the admit card
The test will be of 2 hours or 1-hour duration for different papers. It is clearly notified in the information brochure/booklet and will be mentioned on the admit card also
Blank OMR submitted without any response will be treated as cancelled and no rank will be awarded to the student
In the entrance exam, candidates will have to mark only one correct answer out of the four choices
IIn the exam hall, the Invigilator will check the admit card of the candidates for identity purposes. The Invigilator will also put his/her Signatures in the place provided on the Answer Sheet/attendance sheet
Candidates must bring his/her own Ball Point Pen of good quality
A signal will be given at the commencement of the exam and at end of the exam
Candidates must check that the Test-booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written at the bottom of the first page of the Test Booklet
Candidates should also verify the series of the Test Booklet with the series of OMR sheet. In case of any variation, the Test Booklet/OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the Invigilator for the replacement with another set of same series available in the exam hall/centre
Candidates must sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and must also put their Left-hand thumb impression in the space provided in the Attendance Sheet
1. Candidates must check the admit card carefully including their Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to OJEE 2022 office immediately for necessary action.
2. The admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. The exam rooms/hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
4. Candidates must take their respective seats immediately after the opening of the exam hall. If candidates do not report on time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions that will be announced in the exam hall.
5. Candidates must show the admit card for entry to the exam room/hall. A candidate who does not possess admit card issued by the authority shall not be permitted to take the exam under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
6. Candidates are advised to bring with them a cardboard or a clipboard on which nothing should be written so that they have no difficulty in filling responses in the Answer Sheet.
7. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the exam centre after the commencement of the exam.
8. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
9. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet, candidates should fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement and read the exam instructions carefully.
10. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, should leave his/her seat or exam room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
11. No candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the exam centre.
12. OJEE officials/ Center Superintendent will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost on the premises.
13. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device.
Preparing for highly competitive exams is a tough task. This state-level entrance exam is a gateway to various courses like B. Pharm, MCA, MBA, M.Arch, PGAT, etc at different Private and Govt management and engineering colleges in Orissa. The exam syllabus for the different programme is different. The dates for the examinations are close and it is high time that you figure out ‘How to prepare for OJEE 2022?’.
In this page, you will be exploring different ways to prepare yourself for OJEE 2022. There might have been a delay in the examination dates due to the current prevailing situation but the conducting authority i.e, OJEE Committee will be declaring the dates anytime. In such a situation, when the exam could be conducted within a month and a half, it is important that you are aware of how you can prepare for OJEE 2022 in 30 days.
Here are some important tips to help you prepare for OJEE 2022 in just one month. Follow the tips with discretion.
1. Know Your Syllabus: Knowing the exam syllabus is indispensable for its preparation. Without the syllabus, you wouldn’t know where to begin and what to study. So, it is very crucial that you go through the syllabus of OJEE 2022 thoroughly.
2. Understand the Exam Pattern: The exam pattern of OJEE 2022 will help you understand how the different topics from the syllabus will be distributed along the different sections the question paper. Here is a glimpse of the exam pattern that you can have a look at.
Total No. of Questions Asked
Sectional/ Subject-Wise Distribution
M.Tech and M.Arch
60 - Branch Questions
20 - Engineering Maths
10 - Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning
Comprehension - 15
Analytical Reasoning - 15
Verbal Reasoning -15
General Knowledge -15
Verbal Reasoning - 40
General Knowledge - 10
Comp and Business Fundamentals - 10
Analytical Reasoning - 40
Comprehension - 20
LE - MCA
Maths - 60
Computer Awareness - 60
Maths - 60
Computer Awareness - 60
LE B.Sc / B. Sc
Chemistry - 15
Maths - 30
Physics - 15
Lateral Entry to B.Tech
Engineering Mathematics - 40
Basic Electrical Engineering - 40
Engineering Mechanics - 40
3. Prepare a Time-Table: Since the exam syllabus for different courses varies, there can not be one time-table that is suitable for all the candidates. Different students have different capacities to grasp in a stipulated time. So, it is important that while making a time-table, you consider your capacity but also make sure that there is enough room for revision in your bandwidth. Allocate a suitable time for each topic but also make sure that by the end of 30 days, you have studied and revised all the topics.
4. Practice Mock Tests and Previous Years’ Question Papers: Solving previous years’ question papers and practising mock tests is a very important part of the preparation plan. When you practice mock tests, you get to know how effective your preparation has been, if at all. It is always good to keep a reality check. It will also help you realise which topic are you finding the most difficult during tests. This way, you will know which topic needs more practice.
5. Best Books and Right Study Material: It goes without saying that you need the best book and right study material to prepare for the examination. We have listed down some of the best books for OJEE 2022 for different subjects.
Other than these points, your confidence and power of perseverance are equally important. Keep yourself healthy and give some time to recreational activities as well. This helps in keeping your mind fresh and increases the magnitude of concentration while studying.
Want to know more about OJEE
The OJEE exam was conducted from October 12th to 19, 2020, and the results are expected to be released soon. The official dates for OJEE Result have not been out yet and you are advised to stay updated with College Dekho and the official website to get the dates as soon as they are out.
You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance. You can also reach us through our IVRS Number - 1800-572-9877.READ MORE...
Typical response between 24-48 hours
Get personalized response
Free of Cost
Access to community
A good score for the general category is 650 to 540. For OBC it is 457 - 454, SC it is 451 - 327, ST it is 451 - 288.
The minimum marks required for passing OJEE 2022 is 45%.