OJEE 2023 Important Instructions
Five minutes before the commencement of the entrance exam, candidates will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet. Candidates should take out the Answer Sheet carefully
Candidates must carefully check that the Test Booklet Code printed on the left top of the Answer Sheet is the same as printed in the Question Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet or Answer Sheet or both
Use of pencil is strictly prohibited
The entrance test will begin exactly at the time mentioned on the admit card
The test will be of 2 hours or 1-hour duration for different papers. It is clearly notified in the information brochure/booklet and will be mentioned on the admit card also
Blank OMR submitted without any response will be treated as cancelled and no rank will be awarded to the student
In the entrance exam, candidates will have to mark only one correct answer out of the four choices
IIn the exam hall, the Invigilator will check the admit card of the candidates for identity purposes. The Invigilator will also put his/her Signatures in the place provided on the Answer Sheet/attendance sheet
Candidates must bring his/her own Ball Point Pen of good quality
A signal will be given at the commencement of the exam and at end of the exam
Candidates must check that the Test-booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written at the bottom of the first page of the Test Booklet
Candidates should also verify the series of the Test Booklet with the series of OMR sheet. In case of any variation, the Test Booklet/OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the Invigilator for the replacement with another set of same series available in the exam hall/centre
Candidates must sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and must also put their Left-hand thumb impression in the space provided in the Attendance Sheet
Guidelines to Candidates for OJEE 2023
1. Candidates must check the admit card carefully including their Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to OJEE 2023 office immediately for necessary action.
2. The admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. The exam rooms/hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
4. Candidates must take their respective seats immediately after the opening of the exam hall. If candidates do not report on time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions that will be announced in the exam hall.
5. Candidates must show the admit card for entry to the exam room/hall. A candidate who does not possess admit card issued by the authority shall not be permitted to take the exam under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
6. Candidates are advised to bring with them a cardboard or a clipboard on which nothing should be written so that they have no difficulty in filling responses in the Answer Sheet.
7. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the exam centre after the commencement of the exam.
8. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
9. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet, candidates should fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement and read the exam instructions carefully.
10. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, should leave his/her seat or exam room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
11. No candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the exam centre.
12. OJEE officials/ Center Superintendent will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost on the premises.
13. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device.