The XAT 2019 registration is going to start on 20th August 2018. Those who wish to apply will have to first register for XAT 2019. Once registered, candidates will be able to fill the application form online. The filling of XAT 2019 application form will carry on until the last week of November (without late fee) and second week of December (with late fee). The XAT application process 2019 involves three steps: Registration for XAT, filling the application form and fee payment.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is one of the most popular management entrance exams, which is conducted by XLRI for admission to over 150 B-schools in the country. Every year, around 90,000 candidates take the exam. XAT 2019 will be conducted on January 6, 2019. Candidates who are planning to appear for the exam this year can check all the details related to XAT registration, XAT application form, application dates, application fee, etc. here.
XAT 2019 Application Dates
|XAT 2019 Registration Process Start Date
||20th August 2018
|XAT 2019 Registration Process End Date (Without Late Fee)
||30th November 2018
|XAT 2019 Registration Process End Date (With Late Fee)
||Second Week of December 2018
Step by Step XAT 2019 Registration Process
- Go to the official website of XAT 2019 and register for the exam if you haven’t already created a login ID.
- A prompt window will open consisting all the important points that you need to keep in mind while filling the XAT 2019 application form. Read them carefully and click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Fill in the details asked in the registration page i.e. your first name, middle name, last name, mobile number, email ID, etc. Fill in the security code and click on the ‘save & next’ button.
- You will receive an email and SMS on the respective email ID and mobile number that you have entered. These will comprise your login credentials basis which you can start filling the application process.
XAT 2019 Application Form Filling Process
- Log into your account and start filling the details in the application form. Also, upload your recent passport size image and your signature in the required image size.
- Fill in the centers where you wish to take the exam.
- Select the courses offered by XLRI that you wish to take after clearing the exam. You can also skip this step if you don’t want to apply for programmes offered by XLRI.
- The next step will require you to fill your personal details such as date of birth, the name of your parents, gender, permanent address, etc.
- Fill in the academic details asked in the application form including class 10, class 12 and graduation details.
- Also, provide the details of your work experience (if any). Candidates applying for the GMP programme must have a work experience of five years until March 2019.
XAT 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates applying only for XAT 2019 and not for programmes offered by XLRI will have to pay Rs. 1700.
- Candidates applying for both XAT and XLRI programmes will have to pay Rs.1700 + Rs.300 for each programme
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment Gateway: Application fees can be paid through VISA/ Credit, MasterCard or Debit cards. Candidates can also pay through Net banking if they possess an account in IDBI bank. Also, note that American Express Cards are not accepted.
- Cash Payment: Application fee can also be paid through the nearest branch of IDBI bank by taking a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip.
- Demand Draft: You can send a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT’ payable at Jamshedpur at the following address.
Demand Draft Details:
The Chairperson Admission,
Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur - 831001
Note: Payments through cash or DD must be done in accordance with the updates mentioned in the payment details section mentioned on the registration page.
XAT scores are accepted by more than 100 B-schools for admissions to MBA and PGDM programmes. Exams will be held across 50 cities in the country as well as in Kathmandu and Dubai.