Mar 01, 2016
May 29, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
HPU-MAT 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative HPU-MAT 2016 Exam Dates
|Registration End Date||May 07, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Mar 01, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Jun 05, 2016|
|Test Start Date||May 29, 2016|
|Test Date||May 29, 2016|
How to Apply for HPU-MAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for the HPCMAT .
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site http://www.hpuniv.nic.in.
HPU-MAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
45% marks in the case of Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe candidate. Reservation policy- Admission to MBA pro-gramme except for seats reserved for Non subsidized candidates shall be subject to the following conditions: 15% & 7½ % seats shall be reserved for SC/ST candidates respectively, having domicile of HP - irrespective of the Institutions from where they have passed their qualifying exam The remaining 77½ % seats shall be filled up as under- i) 25% of the seats for admission shall be open for all the candidates- irrespective of the Institution from where they have passed their qualifying exam ii) 75% of the seats shall be filled out of the candidates, who have passed their qualifying exam from the HP University or HP Krishi Vishwavidayalaya Palampur or Dr. YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, HP Technical University & Central University of Himachal Pradesh 5% of the seats shall be reserved for outstanding Sportsmen/Women 5% of the seats shall be reserved for outstanding Cultural Activists 3% of the seats shall be reserved for Persons with Disabilities Provided that the minimum eligibility for admission to a course in case of SC/ST will be 5% lower than the eligibility conditions for other students.
List of HPU-MAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|