Aug 24, 2015
Dec 05, 2015
Dec 20, 2015
Jan 11, 2016
SNAP 2015 Important Instructions
SNAP 2015 Relaxation Policy
SNAP Application FAQ
1) What is SNAP?
SNAP is a mandatory test for admission into postgraduate courses in Institutes of Symbiosis International University (SIU). This aptitude test is the first step and is followed by other selection procedures. This year onwards, SIU is will conduct two additional aptitude tests for non MBA courses. These are MMC course of SIMC Pune campus and MSc Geoinformatics of SIG.
2) How to register for SNAP?
SNAP registration is an easy three step process.
- Register for test online at official website. Upload a latest scanned photograph at the time of registration. This will help generate a SNAP Id for you.
- Using your SNAP Id make payment of non-refundable application fee Rs.1500/-. You can choose among the four payment modes: cash payment; payment through demand draft; online payment through credit card; online payment through net banking.
- You can take printout of your admit card from SNAP website .
3) Is the institute NAAC accredited?
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) of which SCIT is a Constituent has been awarded Grade A by NAAC in January 2009.
4) What is the difference between the SCIT MBA programmes and MCA?
SCIT MBA programs and MCA are different. SCIT MBA in Information Technology Business Management (ITBM) is a 2-year residential Post Graduate Degree Programme which aims at developing Management professionals for IT Businesses and its specialized streams. The programme builds Management skills and reinforces IT skills to create Leaders, Managers & Entrepreneurs in IT products & services domain. This programme will also enable students to gain in depth knowledge of the niche areas of IT Businesses. MCA is a 3-year course, Masters in Computer Applications offered by some Universities.
5) I have done my graduation through a private university. Can I still apply to your institute?
The university should be approved by AICTE / UGC. Also it should be registered under AIU.
6) What are the modes of fee submission for the exam?
There is a fee of Rs 1500 for the entrance exam which is mandatory and can be remitted via the following modes:
- Online payment via Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Payment in CASH (Bank Challan Mode).Candidates can download the Bank Challan from the official website and remit the fee at any branch of Indian Bank or Axis Bank.
- Payment of Fee can also be done via DD. This DD must be drawn in the name of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. The Candidates who are submitting the fee via DD are also required to send the copy of filled form along with the DD to the admission office before the last date of form submission. The candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the DD for future usage.
7) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of December. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on December 18, from 2 pm to 4 pm.
8) Do I need to apply for individual institutes separately?
Yes, you will have to apply for each institute separately as per your preferences.
9) Is it an online exam ?
No, it is not an online exam.
10) What is the address to send the form and DD in case of DD mode of fee remission?
The forms and DD (only in the DD mode of fee remission) are to be sent at the following address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, TAL: MULSHI, DIST.: PUNE – 412115
PHONE: 020-39116226/ 27, TELE FAX: 020-39116228
11) What is the last date for registering for SNAP? How much is the test registration fee?
The last date for registering for SNAP exam is November 22. The registration fee is Rs 1500.
12) Can I take the common snap test and still apply for MA(MC)?
No, you can’t. The SNAP test is valid only for MBA programme. Admission to MA(MC) programme is ONLY through SIMC MA(MC) online entrance test scheduled on second week of January .
13) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at 30 cities. The list of SNAP test centres can be obtained on official website.
14) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from December 02 to December 18 . You will have to log onto the SNAP website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
15) I have registered online and sent the DD/Bank counterfoil. What is the next step?
Congratulations on completing the first step towards SNAP Test registration. You must have received an email with your SNAP ID and password.
16) When the SNAP Result will come?
You can check the SNAP Result in First week of January .
17) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
18) I registered online, but sent my DD without mentioning the SNAP ID. What do I do now?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the Candidate name, snap id , DD number, bank name, your name, E-mail id.
19) Can I make changes in my personal details once the form has been submitted?
Yes, you can change your personal details after receiving your SNAP ID/ Email and password. (Note: The changes in online application forms will only be entertained up to the closing date of SNAP).
List of SNAP 2015 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|