What is the significance of the AP LAWCET qualifying marks?
Given below is the significance of AP LAWCET qualifying marks.
- The qualifying marks (or percentage) vary by category.
- It denotes the minimum number of marks or percentage required in one’s category to pass the state-level entrance exam. Simply put, if a candidate scores less than the qualifying marks (or percentage), they are considered to have failed the exam.
- Those who pass the exam alone can participate in the AP LAWCET 2022 counselling and seat allocation process.
- The exam authorities will compile a list of qualified candidates for the counselling process.
When will the AP LAWCET results be released?
AP LAWCET 2022 result has been declared yet. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 13, 2022 thus the results are only expected after the exam is over which is most probably between 25 July 2022 to 04 August 2022. Any notification regarding the result will be announced by the conducting body on the official website.
How to check the AP LAWCET 2022 results?
To check AP LAWCET 2022 results you can follow the steps given below.
- Click on the direct link for ‘AP LAWCET 2022 Result’ provided on the official website.
- Click on the link available for accessing AP LAWCET 2022 Results.
- Enter the AP LAWCET 2022 registration number and admit card details.
- Check all the details mentioned in the results document and download it.
- Save it for future references.
How to download the AP LAWCET 2022 rank/score card?
To download the AP LAWCET 2022 rank/ score card, you can follow the process given below.
- Navigate to the official website of AP LAWCET.
- On the home page, look for the ‘Download Rank Card’ tab, and click it.
- Now you will be taken to the ‘Get Rank Card’ page.
- You must provide your admit card number, registration number, and date of birth and choose the option ‘View Rank Card’.
- Now you can see your rank card on the screen, download it and save it for the future.
What are the qualifying marks in AP LAWCET 2022 entrance exam?
Please check the qualifying marks for AP LAWCET 2022 here. These are the minimum marks that a student must bring to qualify for the exam. However, the final entry to the law course will depend upon the merit list prepared by the conducting body.
42 marks out of 120
No mandatory marks
No mandatory marks
What are the details mentioned in the AP LAWCET 2022 results?
The following details are mentioned in the AP LAWCET 2022 results:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Nationality
- Admit Card Number/ Roll Number
- Candidate’s Category/ Subcategory
- Total Marks Obtained
- AP LAWCET Rank
- AP LAWCET Score
- Section-Wise Marks Secured
What if there’s a tie in the AP LAWCET 2022 results?
If there’s a tie in AP LAWCET 2022 results, the rank is decided based on the following criteria:
- By considering the marks obtained in Part C.
- If there is still a tie, it is resolved on the basis of the marks obtained in Part B.
- If there still remains a tie, the priority is given to the candidates with older age.
What is the seat matrix of AP LAWCET 2022 results?
AP LAWCET 2022 seats will depend upon the candidate’s merit rank and the options chosen for admission. The approximate AP LAWCET 2022 seat intake details are tabulated below.
5-year integrated program (BA LLB & B.Com LLB)
3-year LLB program