IGNOU OPENMAT eligibility norms are as follows:
There is no age limit set by IGNOU authorities to take the examination.
Not only Indian candidates, even foreign candidates are also eligible to take the exam.
For Indian Candidates:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline including Company Secretaryship/Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/ with 50% in aggregate for General category candidates and 45% aggregate for Reserved category(SC/ST/PwD) candidates as per Government of India rules.
- If the candidates have valid CAT or MAT score, then it is not necessary that they take the IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 (XLIII).
- Candidates can apply for the management exam on the basis of CAT or MAT scores.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Foreign candidates living in India must have a valid student visa for the minimum period of the programme to become eligible for admission.
- Candidates will be required to remit the fees as per IGNOU's fee requirements for foreign students.
- Candidates will also be required to get clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Human Resource Development. Their admission procedure will be conducted by the International Division of the University.