The IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII 2018 Result has been announced by IGNOU (short for Indira Gandhi National Open University) on 1st August 2018. Candidates who appeared in the examination on 24th June 2018 can check IGNOU OPENMAT result 2018 by submitting their nine-digit enrollment number.
Steps to Check IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Result
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Click on the link ‘Result of OPENMAT XLIII for Management Programme’.
- A new page will open where another link will be provided 'OPENMAT XLIII RESULT(NEW)'.
- Once you click on the link, a fresh page will open asking for your enrollment number.
- Once you enter the number, click on 'Submit' and the result will appear on your screens.
- Download the scorecard and take a printout for future use.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Scorecard
IGNOU OPENMAT scorecard will be available in online mode from the official website of the university. The examination conducting authority will send it to the candidate’s registered address within 6 to 7 weeks from the date of examination. The scorecard will have details of the overall marks and subject-wise marks scored by the candidates along with their qualifying status. Depending on the score, candidates can be selected for MBA programmes.
Validity of Scores:
Candidates who pass on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance examination will become eligible for admission to the management programme in any of the two semesters. If a candidate qualifies the September session of IGNOU OPENMAT, he/she can take admission either in January semester or July 2018 semester. Similarly, those qualifying the February session can take admission either in July semester 2018 or January 2018 semester.
IGNOU OPENMAT Cut-off:
IGNOU OPENMAT cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to secure to qualify the examination and become eligible for the further admission process. Based on IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 cut-off score, candidates will be included in the final merit list. The cut-off of OPENMAT XLIII is expected to remain on similar lines as that of last year. On the basis of IGNOU OPENMAT cut-off, candidates will be selected for admission to MBA programmes.
The following factors will be taken into account at the time of deciding the cut-off:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Total Number of seats available for the MBA programme
- Highest score in the exam
- Lowest and average score in exam
- Community wise cutoff marks
Please note that the cut-offs will vary for all courses and categories (if the reservation is counted).
Cut-off is Applicable to all MBA Programmes
- PG Diploma in management (PGDIM)
- PG Diploma in Operation management (PGDOM)
- PG Diploma in human resource management (PGHRM)
- PG Diploma in finance management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in marketing management (PGDMM)
- Diploma in management (DIM).