The application form of IRMA 2019 exam was issued by Institute of Rural Management (IRMA) on 18th September 2018. Indian Nationals can register for IRMASAT 2019 until 31st December 2018 while Foreign Nationals can apply until the last week of March 2019. Candidates can apply for IRMASAT 2019 in either online or offline mode.
Documents Required for IRMASAT Registration 2019
It is compulsory to keep the following documents handy while filling IRMA Application Form.
- CAT 2018 Registration Number or XAT 2019 Registration Number.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature as per given dimension.
- Credit/debit card details if the fee is to be paid online.
- Academic certificates such as mark sheet of class 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation.
Procedure to Fill IRMA Application Form Online
- Visit the official website of IRMA.
- Click on the Drop-down menu "IRMA Application Form Indian Nationals/Foreign Nationals".
- After that, enter your Email ID and Password for registration.
- After registration, user name and password will be sent to candidate’s registered email ID.
- Re-login with the ID and password and start with the application process.
Fill IRMA Application Form:
- After logging into the account, candidates will have to fill their basic details such as Name, Address, Gender, Category, Programmes Applied.
- Then, select the Fee Payment mode.
- Enter your education details, percentage, and fee mode as applicable and click on the 'Next' tab.
- The next step is where you need to fill your CAT or XAT registration number along with the income details and test centre.
- Before you click on 'Submit' tab. You should carefully go through all the sections in order to avoid any discrepancies.
Candidates will have to upload their image and signature in the size and format given by the authority. The documents have to be uploaded in the following size.
- Photograph - 150 x 180 Pixel
- Signature - 150 x 70 Pixels
Payment of Fees:
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee to complete the registration process.
- The fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking or SBI challan.
- It should be noted that the candidates who belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category need not pay any application fee. However, these candidates need to provide the proof that they belong to the BPL Category.
IRMA Application Fee 2019
General and OBC
SC/ ST/ DAP
Once you are done with the payment of application form, click on the 'Submit' button. You will receive an acknowledgment from the officials on the email ID from which you have registered.
- In order to fill the IRMA application form 2019 offline, the candidates need to purchase the prospectus along with the form from the Admission office of IRMA.
- The candidates need to fill the application form of IRMA 2019 and send it to the office.
- The fee should be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
- The DD should be drawn in favour of Institute of Rural Management payable at ‘Anand’.
- The DD should be mailed along with the IRMA application form 2019.
Address to request for application form:
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt | Manager (Academics)
Admissions Office, Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Anand: 388 001, Gujarat
Phone Nos: 02692 – 221657/659/940, 70690 66711, 87543 38367