BITSAT-2018 Result & Cut-offs
Accepted For : B.Tech
Exam Mode : Online
07 Jan, 2018
13 May, 2018
112 days to go
BITSAT 2018 Result
The result for BITSAT 2018 is expected to be released in the first week of July 2018. The BITSAT 2018 test takers can check their BITSAT scores on the official website of Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS) using their application number and password. The BITSAT Result of a student is based on the marks scored in the entrance exam as well as the wait list/admit list, which is going to be available in the first week of July 2018. Prior to the official result announcement, candidates' BITSAT scores are likely to be declared in the third week of May 2018.
After the exam, the result will be announced in terms of the total number of correct answers and wrong answers, with the score. Students can download their scorecard from the official website of BITS, Pilani. The BITSAT 2018 scorecard comprises of the percentile, sectional score and composite score of the candidates. Candidates must take a printout of BITSAT 2018 scorecard and keep it safe for future use. The publication of BITSAT 2018 Result will be in the form of Iteration I, II and more. To get more information on BITSAT Results, continue reading the information given below.
BITSAT Result 2018 Important Dates
|Last date of BITSAT Application Process||13th March 2018|
|BITSAT Exam date||16th to 31st May 2018 onwards|
|BITSAT Result||May 2018|
|BITSAT Final List Announcement||July 2018|
Steps to Check BITSAT Results 2018
- Students have to visit the official website of BITS, Pilani.
- Click on the tab, 'BITSAT Result'.
- Fill-up the details such as Valid Registration ID, Password, Date of Birth, Captcha, etc. in the given fields on the page.
- Click on the 'Submit' tab to view 'BITSAT Result'.
- After submitting all the details, BITSAT 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must download the result and also keep a printed copy of the same for future reference.
BITSAT Scorecard 2018:
- Test takers can download their scorecard from BITS, Pilani official website.
- The BITSAT 2018 scorecard comprises of the percentile, sectional score and composite score of the candidates.
- BITSAT Scorecard 2018 is an essential document that students must carry at the time of admissions.
Merit List for Admission Post BITSAT 2018
The merit list for admission will be prepared based on the following factors, apart from BITSAT 2018 scores.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 75% marks in Class 12 in aggregate and minimum 60% in each subject (Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics)
- The candidate should submit his/her application for admission with Class 12 marks and his/her course preference as per the given schedule.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the scores of BITSAT 2018. There will be two merit lists – one for B.Pharm and the other for courses except for B.Pharm.
BITSAT Cut-off 2018
The cut-off for BITSAT 2018 is the minimum marks required to become eligible for the counselling process as well as seat allotment round. The cut-off of BITSAT 2018 is usually released by the official authorities after the announcement of the results. Candidates can, however, refer to last year’s cut-off to get an idea of the cut-off, which will be announced in 2018.