IGNOU OPENMAT Result:
The result of IGNOU OPENMAT XLII 2018 will be announced online by IGNOU (short for Indira Gandhi National Open University) in the last week of March,2018. Candidates who have appeared in the examination on 4th February 2018 can check IGNOU OPENMAT result 2018 by submitting their nine-digit enrollment number.
Steps to Check the Result :
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Click on the link ‘IGNOU OPENMAT Result Announced’.
- Candidates will have to enter their 9 digit enrollment number in order to download their result.
- After that, Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- The result along with the scorecard will appear on your screen.
- Download the scorecard and take a prinout for further process.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Scorecard:
IGNOU OPENMAT scorecard will be available in online mode from the official website of the university. The examination conducting authority will send it to the candidate’s registered address within 6 to 7 weeks from the date of examination. The scorecard will have details of the overall marks and subject-wise marks scored by the candidates along with their qualifying status. Depending on the score, candidates can be selected for MBA programmes.
Validity of scores :
Candidates who pass on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance examination will become eligible for admission to the management programme in any of the two semesters. If a candidate qualifies the September session of IGNOU OPENMAT, he/she can take admission either in January semester or July 2018 semester. Similarly, those qualifying the February session can take admission either in July semester 2018 or January 2018 semester.
IGNOU OPENMAT Cut-off :
IGNOU OPENMAT cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to secure to qualify the examination and become eligible for the further admission process. Based on IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 cut-off score, candidates will be included in the final merit list. The cut-off of OPENMAT XLII is expected to remain on similar lines as that of last year. On the basis of IGNOU OPENMAT cut-off, candidates will be selected for admission to MBA programmes.
The following factors will be taken into account at the time of deciding the cut-off:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Total Number of seats available for the MBA programme
- Highest score in the exam
- Lowest and average score in exam
- Community wise cutoff marks
- Availability of seats
- Reservation criteria
Take a note that the cut-offs will vary for all courses and categories (if the reservation is counted).
Cut-off is Applicable to all MBA Programmes
- PG Diploma in management (PGDIM)
- PG Diploma in Operation management (PGDOM)
- PG Diploma in human resource management (PGHRM)
- PG Diploma in finance management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in marketing management (PGDMM)
- Diploma in management (DIM).