The application form of IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 XLIII was issued by IGNOU in online mode. The IGNOU application form can be filled in both online and offline modes. IGNOU OPENMAT application form is the form applicants interested in the MBA programme must fill up in order to become eligible to appear in IGNOU OPENMAT to be conducted on 24th June 2018. Those qualifying in the exam have to then fill up IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 (XLIII) admission form in order to become eligible for admission to the MBA programme in either of the two semesters.
Online Application Process for IGNOU OPENMAT
- The first step is Registration and generation of User ID and Password. Click on the tab “Register Online”.
- After this, the drop-down list will display several options. Candidates must select the “Online Admission” tab.
- This will be directed to the online admission system (OAS) homepage initiated by IGNOU University.
- Here, candidates will have to click on the tab indicating “Register Yourself”.
- Enter your basic details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, gender, nationality, and password.
Login and filling up of details:
- In this step, the candidates will have to provide their choices of Programme type, Regional centre, Medium, Study centre code and State code.
- After that, they must enter other details such as Employment status, Scholarship details, and Academic details, and click on the 'Continue' tab.
Upload the Documents:
- After submitting all the login credentials, the next step is to upload the scanned photographs/images and signature.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of their recent photograph, signature in JPG format with size not more than 100KB.
- After this, they must pay application fee of OPENMAT XLIII.
- They must click on the 'Next' tab and you will be redirected to the payment page.
Payment of Fees:
- Candidates will have to click on the drop-down button and select the mode of payment i.e. net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Candidates will have to enter details such as email address, mobile number, card type, name on the card, expiry date, CVV, etc.
- The Application Fee is INR 1050/-.
- The next step is to click on the 'Pay' tab.
Candidates should print the acknowledgment receipt and keep a copy of the same with them for further references and also the candidates will receive an email and SMS regarding successful submission of application form.
Offline Application Process of IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII 2018
Candidates should take a printout of the form, fill up all the necessary details and send it via registered post/speed post along with the demand draft of Rs 1,050 drawn in favour of IGNOU from any nationalised bank to Registrar,
Student Evaluation Division,
Block 12, IGNOU,
New Delhi – 110068.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 XLIII admit card will be available online 10 days prior to the entrance examination.