The SRMJEEE 2019 application process will begin from the 1st week of November, 2018 for candidates seeking admission in engineering courses offered at SRM University. To apply for SRMJEEE 2019, candidates have to visit the official website of SRM University, i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in and fill the SRMJEEE 2019 application form online.
After filling all the details in the application form, candidates have to pay the SRMJEEE 2019 application fee of INR 1100 (approx.) in order to submit the form successfully. Candidates have an option to make the payment online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking) or by a Demand Draft in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Conducted on a national-level, SRMJEEE 2019 will be held between a 3 week window period beginning 2nd week of April till the last week of April 2018. Candidates applying for the entrance exam must note that there is a common application form of SRMJEEE 2019 for all the campuses. In order to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2019, candidates have to get themselves registered by creating an Email ID and mobile number for login purposes.
After successful login, candidates have to fill their correct academic, personal and address details, and upload the mandatory documents like photograph and signature. After filling all the necessary details, candidates have to pay the application fee of SRMJEEE 2019. The deadline to submit the SRMJEEE 2019 application form will be in the 2nd week of April, 2018.
The SRMJEEE 2019 application process will be available in offline mode as well. The application forms are available on the official website of SRMJEEE 2019. For computerised OMR application form, candidates have to go to the SRMJEEE website, download the online form and send it to the SRM campus after completing it.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Fee
|Online application form fee
|Offline application form fee
Procedure to Fill SRMJEEE Online Application Form
The steps that will help candidates fill the SRMJEEE 2019 application form are given below:
- Visit the official website of SRM University to fill the application form.
- There will be a tab 'APPLY'. Candidates will have to click on it to register if they are new users.
- After this, candidates must fill their personal details including:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's permanent email address
- Existing Mobile number
- Password of Candidate's choice
- If a candidate has already registered, he/she will have to click on 'Existing User'.
- Fill the valid registered email ID and Password.
- The SRMJEEE application opens on the system screen.
Candidates have to fill all the necessary details including:
- Personal details - Name, Father's Name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, state, city, etc.
- Educational details - Xth and 10+2th standard marks and percentage, college and University details, etc.
- The payment of Rs. 1100/- for SRMJEEE 2018 application form can be done by online method (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking).
- In this step, candidates have to upload scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph (coloured) and signature in the required format.
- After completing and cross-checking the application form, candidates have to submit their respective application forms. After successful submission of the application, the candidate should take a printout of it for future use.
Procedure to Fill SRMJEEE Offline Application Form
- To begin with, a candidate has to go to the official SRM University link and log in their itself.
- A screen with SRMJEEE 2019 application form opens and an option of downloading the SRMJEEE application form is displayed. Candidates have to click on that option and download the application form.
- Next, they have to fill all the personal and educational details in Capital letters in the box provided.
- Candidates must put their signature in the box with black ink ball-pen.
- Candidates have to also paste their recent passport size coloured photograph in the given space.
- The fees for the SRMJEEE 2019 application form is Rs.1160/- for every candidate.
- The payment for offline SRMJEEE 2019 application form has to be done through Demand Draft.
- The filled in application has to be sent in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- The candidate should mention his/her name and address on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The Demand Draft has to be sent to the following address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
- Candidates should fill the application form in their own handwriting.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Offline applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- The signature, photograph and e-mail ID of the candidate must be machine-scanned.
SRMJEEE Application Dates 2019
|SRMJEEE 2018 Application Process begins
||1st week of November, 2018
|SRMJEEE 2018 Application ends/last date to submit Application form
||2nd week of April, 2019
|Slot Booking Process
||2nd week of April, 2019