UPES MET-2018 Registration & Eligibility
Accepted For : MBA
Exam Mode : Offline
04 Feb, 2018
17 days to go
11 Mar, 2018
52 days to go
How to Apply for UPES MET 2018
The UPES MET 2018 application form is available on the official website. The application form can be filled online as well as offline mode.
Online Application Process:
Please follow the instructions given below to complete your Online Application Process:
- Click on the link that indicates your status: Indian Resident or Foreign Resident
- Then, click on the tab "Sign up". You will be directed to the new page, which is a Sign-Up Form.
- Enter all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the programme that you are interested in.
- After that, Click on the 'Submit' button.
- You will get an email from UPES on the email address that you have registered in the Sign Up Form.
- To verify your email address and activate your account on the UPES website, click on the link provided in the email from UPES.
- Please proceed to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given in it.
- After submitting the application form successfully, make an online payment by credit card/debit card/net banking.
Instructions to Fill Online Application Process:
- Online form submission facility is applicable only for those candidates who want to apply online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Please do not submit your application unless you enter the necessary details in all information areas of the application form.
- If you have a scanned passport size photograph/image, you can upload the photograph/image while applying online.
- However, while applying online, do not use the 'back' tab on your browser's toolbar, use the links and tabs available on the page to move from one page to another page.
- After successfully completing the submission process, you will have to print the entire application form for your reference.
- On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number/registration number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
Offline Application Process:
- Candidates can also buy application form by Demand Draft/Cash.
- Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a DD in favour of "UPES Fee Account', payable at New Delhi/Dehradun along with request letter or by Cash payment from admission counters at Chandigarh/Delhi/Dehradun/Kolkata/ Mumbai.
For Indian Resident
|By Demand Draft/Online/Cash||Rs.1850/- for all Programmes|
|For Foreign Resident||US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)|
UPES MET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (Class 10th and 12th).
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks from any recognised University/College.
- The candidate who has MAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT, NMAT and GMAT scores of the same or previous year are exempted from taking UPES MET 2018.
- Candidates in their final year of qualifying exam are also eligible for UPES MET 2018 provided they can present the passing certificate at the time of admissions.
|Programme||Eligibility Norms||Selection Criteria|
|MBA Oil & Gas Management||
||UPESMET/ National Level Test + Group Discussion & Interview|
MBA Energy Trading
|MBA Power Management||
|MBA Business Analytics in academic collaboration with IBM||
|MBA Human Resources Management / Marketing Management / Financial & Accounting Management / Operations Management||
|MBA Port & Shipping Management|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|MBA International Business|
|MBA Aviation Management|
|MBA Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities|