The UPSEE application process 2019 will start from the last week of January 2019. The applications will be accepted until the last week of March 2019. Interested candidates must complete the eligibility norms to fill the application form. It should be noted that there is always some relaxation in terms of eligibility norms and application fee payment for reserved category and disabled candidates.
The below mentioned steps can be followed to fill and submit the UPSEE 2019 application form.
Registration and Filling Up of Application Form:
- Go to the official website of AKTU i.e., www.upsee.nic.in.
- Click on the link that indicates 'UP State Entrance Test for UG/PG (UPSEE 2019)'.
- After that, click on the 'Submit' tab.
- Before clicking on 'Click here to proceed' tab, go through all the stated details very carefully and Select 'New Registration Candidate' tab shown on that page.
- Now fill out all the details for applying for UPSEE 2019 and choosing a password.
- Provide your personal and educational details such as name, father's name, mother's name, DOB, Gender, Aadhar Card Number, category (if applicable), pass status, the name of the course, board and year of passing along with the percentage of marks and other relevant details here. The details have to be valid and properly filled.
- It is advised that you make the password convenient for access. Choose either your mobile number or your date of birth as a password.
- Check all the details again before submitting the form.
- After submitting the application form, an application number will be generated with the password.
- In this step, candidates must upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- It is essential for candidates to upload the required images as prescribed by the conducting body.
- Blurred images will not be accepted.
- It is important that candidates check the review of their uploaded images and 'Save' only if they are satisfied. Changes in images will not be made once uploaded.
Payment of Fees:
- Candidates will only have to pay the application fee of UPSEE 2019 online through net banking /debit card/credit card. All VISA/ Master Cards will be accepted.
- In addition to the examination fee, candidates will have to pay the extra bank charges.
For Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category
For SC/ST Category and Female Candidates of All the category
- After successful payment of application fee, a transaction number will be generated that candidates must keep safe for future use.
- Once done, a link to download the 'Confirmation Page' will appear.
- Candidates will have to download this confirmation page and take a printout of the same.