Nidhi Bahl Updated On: 11 Oct, 2018 16:27 IST
The first step towards cracking the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2019 is becoming familiar with its exam pattern and syllabus. Once you have complete knowledge of everything that you need to study for the examination, the next step is to create a study plan that works for you and is compatible with the amount of time you have for preparation of the examination. Most of the time, candidates are unable to crack the exam due to lack of planning and time management strategy. And then there are cases where some aspirants miss out on scoring well because of lack of access to the right study material Hence, right planning from the beginning of exam preparation is a call that one must take to do wonders in the exam.
If you are planning to sit for UPSEE exam this year, you can consider the following tips and tricks to crack the exam with flying colours.
Exam Related Information: You should try to gather all the information related to UPSEE like its exam pattern, syllabus and study material required to prepare for the exam. This information can make your life a lot easier if you're making a study plan.
Collect the Right Study Material: To crack the UPSEE exam, it is very important to collect the right study material to be fully prepared. Browse the internet and seek the help of your teachers, to choose the right book and sample test papers.
Have a Strong Foundation: A solid foundation of concepts and subjects is very important when appearing for any entrance exam. Once you have in-depth knowledge of all the topics and have clarity of concepts, then you can attempt any question in the entrance exam with confidence.
Time Management: This is one of the most important factors that could affect your performance in the exam. While appearing for an entrance exam like UPSEE, You should know how to manage your time well in order to get the best results and be more productive on the day of the exam.
Old Test Papers and Mock Tests: Going through previous year’s test paper and referring to mock tests is a good way to familiarise yourself with the test pattern and different type of questions that come in the exam. They also help in increasing your proficiency.
It is completely normal for you to get anxious before the exam day. But in your nervousness for the exam day, you should not forget to keep the following information in your mind.
1. Check the center, date & time of the exam: To avoid any last minute confusion or hassle, cross-check the exam center, date as well as reporting time of the exam.
2. Don’t pull an all-nighter right before the exam day: One of the most important things that you all should follow day before the exam is to get enough sleep at night. Since sleep is critical for memory formation. You should aim to get a least 8 hours of sleep before the big day so that your brain can retain as much information as possible. Also, will help you keep alert and fresh during the exam.
3. Eat a hearty breakfast: On the exam day do not skip your breakfast. As per the sources, students who eat breakfast on the exam day tend to do better in exams than those who don’t.
4. Keep yourself hydrated: Most of the students forget to pay attention to their health during the exam. It is necessary to keep yourself hydrated so that you can stay alert and calm.
5. Carry important documents: You must carry your admit card and ID proof on the day of the exam. Without the hall ticket, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
6. Keep a track of time: Head to the exam center with plenty of time. So that you have enough time to reach the exam center well before the time of the exam and to avoid any sort of panic.
While preparing for the UPSEE 2019, candidates must choose the right study material like books, sample papers, and mock tests to be well prepared for the exam day. There is a lot of study material available for the preparation of the UPSEE exams, what you should keep in mind is not to experiment with the study material and only go for reputed and trusted UPSEE books and study material for the preparation.
Here’s a list of subject-wise books that you can refer for your UPSEE 2019 exam preparation: