VIT University is expected to start the VITEEE 2019 Application Process in the month of November 2018. The last date to submit VITEEE 2019 application form will most probably be in February or March 2019. Students have the option of submitting the application form online by visiting the official website of VIT University. Also, VITEEE 2018 Offline (OMR) application forms will be available at VIT Campuses and selected post offices.
VITEEE 2019 Application Dates
VITEEE 2019 Application form filling start date
November 1, 2018
VITEEE 2019 Application form filling last date
Step by Step VITEEE 2019 Online Application Process
Students must go to the official website of VIT University to fill the VITEEE 2019 Application Form:
Step I: Registration and Password:
- Students must type all the personal details.
- VIT University will send the password to the students' registered Email ID and Mobile number.
- All the details regarding VITEEE 2019 will be sent to the students on their Registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
Step II: Password Confirmation:
Candidate must log in to 'Registered Users' with the received Email ID and Password.
Step III: Filling Online Application Form:
- Candidate must fill all the important details carefully, before the submission of application form.
- After the submission, the application number will be generated.
Step IV: Payment Options:
The payment option for VITEEE application form is online only via;
- Debit card
- The VITEEE 2018 application (OMR) cost is INR 1200/- (inclusive of GST) for General students.
- The VITEEE 2018 Online Application Forms cost is INR 1150/- (inclusive of GST).
- The VITEEE 2018 application cost for NRI students is 50 USD through online mode by using a credit card.
Step V: Signature & Photograph Upload:
- Signature specification: Signature Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM of dimensions.
- Photograph specification: Picture Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM of dimensions.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
Step VI: Queries About Payment Transaction:
- At the time of a transaction, if the VITEEE 2019 application fee is debited, avoid trying for a new application.
- If the amount is not debited, students can try making the payment again.
Important Points to be Noted
- Any request by a candidate for a change of Mobile Number/ Correspondence address/ e-mail ID will not be accepted.
- Candidates do not have to send the hard copy of the VITEEE 2019 application form after the application process is complete.
- Save the application number for future use.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the test centre without the following documents.
- E-Admit card
- Photocopy of the application form and
- Anyone of the following proofs for identification:
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- School or college Photo ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Admit card bearing photo
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam admit card
Steps for Offline VITEEE 2019 Application Form
- Aspirants can get offline VITEEE 2019 application form from the VITEEE post offices.
- They must fill in the following details in capital letters in the provided box.
- Personal details
- Educational details
- ID Proof details
- Aspirants have to sign in the signature box provided in the application form.
- Aspirants also have to paste their recent passport size coloured photograph in the given space.
- The VITEEE 2019 Offline Application Forms fee is INR 1200/- (inclusive of GST).
- The payment for offline VITEEE 2019 application form is processed by:
- The filled in application with Demand Draft has to be sent in favour of VIT University, in person, at the following places:
- VIT-Amaravati (AP)
- VIT, Chennai Campus
- VIT-Bhopal (MP)
- VIT, Vellore Campus