Aspirants must carefully check the VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria before filling the VITEEE application forms. VITEEE eligibility criteria comprises of various conditions such as age limit, qualifying exam, etc. that candidates must fulfill to be considered for admission in B.Tech courses offered at the University.
Only those who fulfill all the conditions get their VITEEE admit cards eventually. Those who fail to meet the eligibility criteria are not permitted to give the exam. Applicants must save all the necessary eligibility documents at the time of admission. Any discrepancy found in verification of documents of the aspirants can result in cancellation of their applications.
- Aspirant should be a Non-Resident Indian/ Resident National.
- OCI and PIO holder are also eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019. Foreign candidates can directly apply through foreign category.
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
- Aspirant should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Mathematics in the 12th Class exam or equivalent exam recognised by UGC.
- Aspirant should have scored an average of 60% marks in Biology or Mathematics (PCM/PCB), Chemistry and Physics in the 10+2 or equivalent. And an average marks of 50% for the following categories:
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ST.
- Aspirants belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim. Aspirants must create the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of counselling.
- Applicants who have studied Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech courses.
- Applicants who have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bio-Engineering and B.Tech. programmes. They are also eligible for Electronics and Communication with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics) but after joining, registering Mathematics as main course is mandatory.
- Aspirants who have obtained full time, regular and formal education are eligible to apply only.
Aspirants who are appearing for the VITEEE 2019 must have either completed or should be appearing in any one of the following qualifying examinations in 2019:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), State Boards.
- 2-year Pre-University Examination or Intermediate organised by a recognised University/Board.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva or High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- General Certificate Education(GCE) exam (Cambridge/London/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Aspirants belonging to 'NIOS' are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2018 as per the university rules.
Age Criteria for VITEEE 2019:
- Aspirant whose birth date falls on or after 1st July 1997 can apply for VITEEE 2019.
- The date of birth as registered in the High School/X Certificate/SSC will be considered accurate. Candidates must create this certificate in original as age proof at the time of counselling. If any qualified student fails to bring the certificate, he/she will be disqualified.
VITEEE 2019 Reservation of Seats
There is no reservation criteria for anyone in VITEEE.