VITEEE 2018 Registration, Eligibility, Reservation Policy, I
Accepted For : B.Tech
Exam Mode : Online
09 Nov, 2017
04 Apr, 2018
72 days to go
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must carefully check the VITEEE 2018 eligibility criteria before filling their respective application forms. The VITEEE Application Process 2018 started from 9th November, 2017 and it will end on 28th February, 2018.
VITEEE 2018 eligibility criteria contains details related to age limit, qualifying exam, and minimum marks that a test taker must fulfill to be considered for admission in B.Tech courses offered at the University.
Aspirants who fulfill all the conditions will get their VITEEE admit cards 2018 for the examination, which is expected to be conducted between 4th April till 15th April, 2018. Those who fail to meet the eligibility criteria will not be permitted to give the exam. Applicants must save all the necessary eligibility documents at the time of admission. Any discrepancy found in verification of documents of the aspirants will result in cancellation of their applications.
- Aspirant should be a Non-Resident Indian/ Resident National for admission.
- OCI and PIO holder are also eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018. Foreign candidates can directly apply through foreign category.
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
- Aspirant should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Mathematics in 12th Class exam or equivalent exam recognised by UGC
- Aspirant should have scored an average of 60% marks in Biology or Mathematics (PCM/PCB), Chemistry and Physics in the 10+2 or equivalent. And an average marks of 50% for the following categories:
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ST
- Aspirants belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim. Aspirant must create the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of counselling.
- Applicants who have studied Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics are applicable for all the B.Tech courses.
- Applicants who have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bio-Engineering and B.Tech. programmes. They are also applicable for Electronics and Communication with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics) but after joining, registering Mathematics as main course is mandatory.
- Aspirants who have studied in full time, regular and formal education are only eligible to apply, unless they have studied from National Institute of Open Learning (NIOL)
Aspirants who are appearing for the VITEEE 2018 must have either completed or pursuing any one of the following qualifying examinations in 2018:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), State Boards.
- 2-year Pre-University Examination or Intermediate organized by a recognized University/Board.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva or High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- General Certificate Education(GCE) exam (Cambridge/London/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Aspirants belonging to 'NIOS' are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2018 as per the university rules.
Age Criteria for VITEEE 2018:
- Aspirant whose birth date falls on or after 1st July 1996 can apply for VITEEE 2018.
- The date of birth as registered in the High School/X Certificate/SSC will be considered accurate. Candidates must create this certificate in original as age proof at the time of counselling. If any qualified student fails to bring the certificate, he/she will be disqualified.
Stay tuned to collegedekho.com for more information on VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria!