AP PGECET application process 2018 started on 21st March and will end on 29th April, 2018. Candidates can fill the online application form on the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in. As per eligibility norms of AP PGECET, a candidate should be an Indian citizen and a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
Note: Candidates having valid GATE/ GPAT scores do not have to sit for AP PGECET 2018.
The application process of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) consists of 3 main steps:
Payment of Fees:
The first step in filling the form is to pay the application fee according to the candidate's category. The payment of application fee can be done via online or offline mode. The following information should be provided before payment:
- Specialization in Qualifying Degree
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.
Mode of Payment:
AP Online by Cash:
- Candidates choosing the AP Online option must select the nearest AP Online centre. Candidates will have to provide mandatory details such as Hall Ticket, Number of the Qualifying Examination, Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Mobile number.
- After that, a receipt is given to the candidate containing a Payment ID.
- This ID will be used as a login credential while filling the form.
- Candidates choosing this option are recommended to go through the Instruction Booklet carefully.
- After that, they have to click on “Make Payment’ tab through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking and proceed by filling required details. Then, the candidate will be redirected to the Payment Gateway site.
- After successful payment, ‘Payment ID’ is generated. Candidates must note down the ID and proceed to the form filling process.
Application Fee (INR)
Fill up the Application Form:
- After making the payment of application, candidates can go ahead and then fill the AP PGECET 2018 application form.
- Candidate should login to online application portal using their transaction ID/Application Number that was generated at the time of payment.
- Before proceeding to fill the form, given below are details that must be provided:
- Payment Reference ID
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- Mobile No.
- After entering all the mandatory details given above, click on ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ tab.
- After that, the complete application form will appear. Candidates will have to provide all the personal details such as Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Card No., Birth District, Birth State, Ration Card No., Caste Category, Special Reservation Category, Minority/ Non- Minority, Annual Income, Bank Details, Address and Local Area and Academic Details, Test Centre preference.
- Then, candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
Submission of Application Form:
- Once the entire process is completed successfully, the candidate will be given the following options:
Save and Preview/Submit-
- After filling all the requisite data and particulars, read declaration at the end of the page and select the check box if you are filling out the online application form.
- Then, click on " Save" tab to save the data. If you are sure that all entered data is correct, then you can Preview/submit the online application.
Modify and Confirm/Freeze-
- After the AP PGECET Application Form 2018 is submitted, Modify and Confirm/ Freeze option pops up.
- Modify option enables the candidate to review the entire application to correct errors if any.
- Confirm/Freeze tab should be clicked in order to finally submit the application. The data in the application is frozen and no more editing is allowed.
Once AP PGECET application form is completely filled, it is suggested that a preview is done. The page will display the AP PGECET registration ID once the application form is filled.
Candidate must note down the AP PGECET 2018 Registration ID. This ID will be used in the future processes.