AP PGECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP PGECET 2017 has been set by the admission committee of Andhra University.To be eligible for admission, all candidates are required to meet the AP PGECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Ineligible candidates will be automatically terminated. The eligibility guidelines for AP PGECET are given below:
- Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.The documents should be ready with them to prove their domicile.
- The lower age limit of the Candidates is 21 years.
- Candidates should have passed a Bachelors degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks for general category and 45% in case of reserved category candidates from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or any equivalent Board.
- The final year candidates in B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. the course will be eligible for admission into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses.
- Candidates applying on the basis of GATE or GPAT scores need not apply for AP PGECET 2018.