ATMA 2018 Result
The ATMA 2018 Result is expected to be announced on 19th January, 2018 by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA is taken by candidates for admission in various management courses offered by popular B-schools in India. Every year, AIMS makes an official announcement about the declaration of ATMA results.
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national-level entrance exam, which is conducted multiple times in a year. Candidates taking the exam would be able to view their ATMA 2018 result on the official website of AIMS.
In order to access ATMA scorecard 2018, candidates need to visit the candidate login area and fill in all the credential details like Date of the exam, PID, and Password. PID is the unique identification number, which is issued to every candidate at the time of filling up of the application form. Based on candidates’ performance in ATMA 2018, qualified candidates will be invited for counselling rounds by different institutes.
Note: AIMS will not issue any hard copy of ATMA 2018 scorecard to the candidates. Therefore, candidates are advised to download and keep a printout of the ATMA 2018 scorecard.
Steps to View ATMA Result 2018
In order to view ATMA results, candidates may follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1-Visit the official website of AIMS ATMA.
Step 2-Select your date of examination, for instance: January 2018.
Step 3-Provide your credential details to log in (Registration number/Roll number with Password).
Step 4-ATMA 2018 Results will appear on your screen.
Step 5-Do not forget to download and print ATMA scorecard for future reference.
ATMA Scorecard 2018
The ATMA scorecard displays the total marks/percentile secured by the candidate in the entrance test. As there is no provision to send the hardcopy of the scorecard to the candidates, all the candidates who appeared for the exam must download their respective scorecards immediately after result declaration and keep it for future reference.
Note: The validity of ATMA scores is only until the next academic year.
ATMA Cut-off 2018
The cut-off list determines the ratio of seats and candidates to be admitted for admission in various institutes. The process of preparing the cut-off list is started by participating institutes only after the announcement of the result by the conducting authority. On the basis of the marks secured in ATMA, candidates are shortlisted for the next round of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection of the candidates is done considering the ATMA score of the candidate and his/her performance in pre-admission rounds.
Note: The institute-wise cut-off list may vary from institute to institute.
ATMA 2018 Cut-off Important Dates
ATMA 2018 Exam
14th January, 2018
ATMA 2018 Result
19th January, 2018
ATMA 2018 Cut-off
After Result Declaration
Factors Determining ATMA Cut-off 2018
ATMA cut-off will depend on the following factors:
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Total number of candidates appearing in ATMA 2018
- Total number of the seats available
- Highest marks and average marks scored.
Highlights of ATMA Cut-off 2018
- The cut-off list of ATMA 2018 will be prepared on the basis of scores in the exam and performance in pre-admission rounds.
- Admission in various management courses will be given to the candidates who meet the ATMA cut-off.
- Candidates scoring either equal or more than the cut-off marks will have to participate in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
How to Download ATMA 2018 Cut-off List
- Go to the official website of AIMS to view ATMA 2018 cut-off.
- A link displaying ‘ATMA 2018 cut-off’ will appear. Click on the link.
- Enter the required details that appear on your screen and click on ‘Submit’
- The cut-off list of ATMA 2018 will appear on your screen.
- Download the displayed cut-off list of ATMA 2018.