Association of Indian Management Schools or AIMS conducts ATMA examination for admission to Post Graduate management programmes every year. Usually, ATMA examination takes place multiple times in a year. Around 200 institutes across the country accept ATMA scores for admission to their MBA/ MCM/ MCA/ PGBA/ PGDM courses. The candidates can check the detailed application process for ATMA 2018 examination here.
The application process of ATMA 2018 involves the following steps:
- Fee Payment
- Request for PID or Personal Identification Number
- Filling the Online Application Form
Candidates have to visit the official website of ATMA to fill the online application form. There is an option of offline filling and submission of application form as well.
ATMA 2018 Online Application Process
- Payment of ATMA 2018 application is the first step of filling the online application form.
- The candidates have to visit the ATMA official website and look for the relevant link to fill the online application. The link will direct them to the fee payment portal.
- The candidates can pay the ATMA 2018 application fee using credit/ debit card/ net banking.
- Bank transfer is also one of the options in fee payment portal.
- Candidates who wish to transfer the application fee through Bank Transfer must transfer the amount to A/C Number 068010100035918 and IFSC Code is UTIB0000068.
- The application fee for ATMA 2018 will be Rs. 1,100 (plus GST @ 18%).
- The application fee of ATMA 2018 is non-refundable.
- After the successful payment of application fee, the candidates will receive PID that must be used to fill the online application form.
- The candidates will not get any option to edit the details in the application form once submitted. Therefore, fill all the details carefully.The second step in ATMA 2018 application process is filling the online application form.
- Various details relating to the examination and candidature of an applicant have to be filled as the first stage of the application process.
- In the second stage, the candidates have to fill personal details including Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- The candidates have to enter the same details they had filled during the online fee payment.
- The candidates have to check all the details in the ATMA 2018 application form before clicking on ‘Register’ button.
- After checking the details, the candidates have to click on ‘Click here to Register’ button to complete the registration process for ATMA 2018.
- The candidates must take two printouts of ATMA 2018 application form.
- Preserve the application form for future references.
- The candidates receive an automatically generated email that contains the login credentials after the successful registration.
- Login credentials include Username and Password.
- These login credentials are required to take the printout of the filled-in application form, download admit card and check the result of ATMA 2018 examination in further stages.
ATMA 2018 Offline Application Process
In the offline application process, the candidates have to initially purchase the application form from the selected centres by paying the required application fee.
After the fee payment, the candidates receive the application number or voucher code.
Next, the candidates have to visit the official website of ATMA.
On entering the voucher number or application number, candidates receive a PID number.
Next, the candidates have to fill the application form carefully.
- PID is essential for downloading the admit card for ATMA 2018 and check the results. It is something like login ID.
1. What is the registration fee for the exam?
The registration fee for ATMA is INR 1100/- (plus GST @ 18%)
2. I want to refund my ATMA registration fee. What should I do?
Once the registration fee is paid, it is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
3. How can I pay the ATMA registration fee?
Candidates can pay the application fee through the following modes:
- By Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking facility.
- Bank Transfer facility.