The UPES MET 2019 application form is going to be available on the University's official website. The application form can be filled in online as well as offline mode.
UPES MET Online Application Process
Please follow the instructions given below to complete your Online Application Process:
- Click on the link that indicates your status: Indian Resident or Foreign Resident
- Then, click on the tab 'Sign up'. You will be directed to the new page, which is a Sign-Up Form.
- Enter all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the programme that you are interested in.
- After that, Click on the 'Submit' button.
- You will get an email from UPES on the email address that you have registered in the Sign Up Form.
- To verify your email address and activate your account on the UPES website, click on the link provided in the email from UPES.
- Please proceed to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given in it.
- After submitting the application form successfully, make an online payment by credit card/debit card/net banking.
Instructions to Fill Online Application Process
- Online form submission facility is applicable only for those who want to apply online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Please do not submit your applications unless you enter the necessary details in all information areas of the application form.
- If you have a scanned passport size photograph/image, you can upload the photograph/image while applying online.
- However, while applying online, do not use the 'back' tab on your browser's toolbar, use the links and tabs available on the page to move from one page to another page.
- After successfully completing the submission process, you will have to print the entire application form for your reference.
- On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number/registration number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
UPES MET Offline Application Process
- Candidates can also buy application form by Demand Draft/Cash.
- Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a DD in favour of 'UPES Fee Account', payable at New Delhi/Dehradun along with request letter or by Cash payment from admission counters at Chandigarh/Delhi/Dehradun/Kolkata/ Mumbai.
UPES MET Application Fee
For Indian Resident
|By Demand Draft/Online/Cash
||Rs.1850/- for all Programmes
|For Foreign Resident
||US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)