The application form for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) can be filled through online as well as offline mode. The application process for GUJCET 2019 will begin in the last week of March 2019 and end in the first week of April 2019.
Documents Required for GUJCET 2019 Application:
Before filling the application form, candidates have to be ready with the following documents.
- Candidate must have a scanned copy of their self-attested passing 10th and 10+2 standard mark sheet affiliated from a recognised university.
- Candidate needs to have a scanned copy of the following documents:
- Date of Birth certificate
- Self-attested State Domicile certificate
- Self-attested Caste category certificate
- Candidate must have a scanned copy of his/her identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter card
- Pan card
- Driving Licence
Note: Aadhaar card is mandatory but if it is not available, the candidate can use any identity proof from the ones mentioned.
Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature:
- Candidate must have his/her scanned recent passort size photograph in the mention format.
- Candidate must have his/her scanned Signature in the required pixels and format.
Specifications for Photograph and Signature:
5KB to 50KB
120px X 120px
5KB to 50KB
120px X 120px
GUJCET 2019 Application Fees:
- The application fees for GUJCET 2019 is INR 300/-.
- The late application fees for the GUJCET 2019 is INR 1300/- (1000+ 300).
GUJCET 2019 Application Fees payment modes:
- The payment can be done through Online using debit/credit card or net banking facility.
- Candidate can also make payment by offline mode i.e Demand Draft.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form:
- Firstly, the candidate must login with the official application link.
- Next, he/she has to write the following details:
- User ID and Password for online login.
- Click on login to access.
- Applicants can get User ID through Demand Draft also.
Candidate Personal Details:
- After Login the official link, the application form will open on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill their personal detail in the application form like:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Birthdate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Caste Category
- Marital Status
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Aadhar card Number
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- Landline number (with STD code)
- Annual Income
After filling personal details, the candidate needs to add qualification details:
- Marks and percentage obtained in 10th Standard
- Marks and percentage obtained in 12th Standard
- Name of the board in 10th and 12th standard
- Candidate’s Roll no. in 10th and 12th standard
- Candidate’s Passing Year of 10th and 12th standard
Next, the candidate has to fill examination details like:
- Name of board
- Board code
- HSC appearing year
- HSC seat number (if belong to other board)
- Select Group – AB, A, B
- Exam Medium
Upload Signature and Photograph:
- Candidate needs to upload his/her scanned signature and recent passport size Photograph with the required format in the given blocks.
- Photograph and Signature with improper format will not be acceptable.
Application Fee Payment:
- Candidate can make the payment of INR 300/- through online (debit/credit card or net banking facility).
- Payment can also be done through Demand Draft of Rs 300 (Rs 300 application form + late fee of Rs 1000) in favor of Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar" from any nationalised bank payable at Gandhinagar Submission of GUJCET Application Form.
- The candidate who wants to pay application fees at the bank has to take a print out of the Payment Slip.
Submission of GUJCET 2019 Application Form:
- After completing the GUJCET 2019 application form, the candidate has to submit the application form by clicking on 'Submit' button.
- After filling all the details, re-check the form once.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form for further use.