Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra lays the eligibility norms for MAH CET 2019. In order to be eligible to apply for MAH CET 2019, aspirants must fulfill the eligibility norms of MAH CET 2019.
MAH CET 2019 eligibility criteria specify educational qualification and age limit of the candidates. For eligibility, candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline. For General and OBC category, candidates must have at least 50 % of the marks and for SC, ST and PWD, candidates must score at least 45 % in Graduation. Final year students can also apply for the exam.
Detailed MAH CET MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- There is no age bar to apply for MAH CET MBA 2019.
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidate must have completed his/her Graduation and must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For General and Other Category Candidates (OBC) category, candidates must score 50% in their Graduation, whereas for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped Candidates (PwD), they must score 45% in their Graduation.
- Final year candidates can also eligible to apply for MAH CET MBA 2019. However, they must submit the proof of passing the examination.
- Grades or CGPA scored in Graduation will be converted as per the method prescribed by the University.
- Candidates belonging to SC, OBC and SBC categories will have to produce Caste Validity Certificate issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST) category will have to submit Tribe Validity Certificate issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department at the time of document verification.