NEET Result 2018

Set Exam Alert

NEET UG 2018 Result Declared

NEET 2018 result has been declared on 4th June, 2018 by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Check the List of NEET 2018 Toppers and get NEET Cutoff 2018 for Gen, OBC, ST, SC, PwD Categories! Organised on a national-level, NEET is a gateway for admission in medical and dental courses in private and government colleges across the country. By viewing the NEET results, candidates will get to know whether they have qualified/not qualified in the exam. 

Check Your NEET Result 2018 Now!

NEET is also mandatory for Indian candidates who wish to study medicine from foreign universities. Earlier this year, the Union health ministry approved a proposal by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to make it mandatory for medical aspirants in India to qualify in the NEET entrance exam to obtain an eligibility certificate (EC) for studying in medical colleges abroad. 

There are some students who do not get admission in the medical or dental college of their choice despite qualifying in NEET, and there are some who want to study medicine abroad only. For such cases, there are some very Popular Foreign Medical Colleges where candidates can apply for admission after qualifying in the NEET 2018 entrance exam.

NEET Result 2018 – Important Dates

Events

Dates 

NEET- UG 2018 Exam Date

6th May, 2018 at 10 AM (Sunday)

NEET- UG 2018 Result Announcement

4th June, 2018

NEET- UG 2018 AIQ (All India Quota) Rank Letter Download

2nd week of June 2018

NEET- UG 2018 AIQ (All India Quota) Counselling Round 1 12th to 24th June, 2018
NEET- UG 2018 AIQ  (All India Quota) Counselling Round 2 6th July to 12th July, 2018
NEET- UG 2018 State Counselling Begins in July 2018

How to Check NEET 2018 Result

  • Visit cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx to view NEET 2018 scores.

  • Click on the link available to access ‘NEET UG 2018 Result’.

  • After clicking on the link, enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.

  • Click on 'Submit', and NEET Results 2018 will appear on your screen.

  • Check all the details mentioned in the NEET 2018 scorecard and take a print out of NEET scorecard for further use.

NEET Cut-off 2018

NEET cut-off 2018 will be the basis for NEET admissions. NEET cut-off list consists of the minimum marks required to qualify in the entrance exam. Candidates who successfully score the marks as per the NEET 2018 cut-off list, only those candidates will be granted admissions in medical and dental colleges of India.

NEET cut-off will be based on factors such as:

  • Number of seats

  • Difficulty level of question paper

  • Total number of test takers

  • Total number of qualified candidates

NEET Merit List 2018

After the declaration of result, NEET 2018 merit list will be prepared by the exam authority on the basis of NEET cut-off list. NEET merit list will be based on All India Rank (AIR), and according to AIR, seats will be allotted in MBBS and BDS courses. The merit list of NEET 2018 will consist of the names and ranks of the candidates who successfully clear the entrance exam. Candidates must note that two different merit lists of NEET 2018 will be released by CBSE. One merit list will be for 15% All India Quota(AIQ) seats and the other will be for 85% State quota seats. Additionally, for admissions in MBBS and BDS courses, the State merit list will be handed over to the states.

Related News

Similar Exams

Medical Colleges in India

Subscribe Now
Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts

Never miss an update on National Eligibility and Entrance Test-UG!! Register Now!

CollegeDekho expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts

Register Now