The application forms will be filled in online mode only through the official website of WBJEE. To apply for WBJEE 2019, candidates should have a working mobile number and an email address for all future communications. Candidates who meet eligibility criteria and pass 10+2 with the minimum required percentage marks, will be allowed to apply for WBJEE exam. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria of WBJEE should fill the application form/registration form.
Steps to Fill WBJEE 2019 Application Form
Filling up of WBJEE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate will have to provide their registration details such as Name, Date of birth and Father’s Name, Mother’s name, Mobile number, email address.
- After that, candidates will be required to fill up academic details and information on Income, Nationality, Address, Choice of examination centres, Religion, etc.
- After entering all the required details, the candidate has to choose a security Question/Answer to generate a password.
- If all provided information is correct, then candidates can continue with the WBJEE application form and click on the 'Submit' button.
- After generating the application/registration number, an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Candidates can click on tab indicating 'Continue to Next Step'.
Upload Scanned Documents:
In this step, candidates will need to upload their recent scanned pictures/photographs and signatures as well as left-hand thumb effect as required dimensions and sizes. i.e.
||3.5cm x 1.5cm
||3 KB to 30 KB
3.5cm x 4.5cm
|10 KB to 100 KB
Left-hand thumb impression
|JPEG. 3.5cm x1.5cm
||3 KB to 30 KB
- The photograph should be taken on or after 1st December 2018.
- The image should not be blurred.
- Candidate should keep the same Image/photograph for future use like counselling, admission etc.
Payment of Fees:
- After uploading the documents in the required size and format, the candidates will have to pay the application fee INR 500 plus the bank service charge.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either online or offline mode i.e. net banking/credit/debit card or by using the bank challan of Allahabad bank.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- After the successful payment of application form, candidates can submit their application.
Submitting the Application Form:
- After completing all the above steps, candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page, which itself signifies the completion of Online Submission of Application for WBJEE 2019.
- Also, save it to your system as proof of your completed application form.
- The confirmation page cannot be regenerated at a later stage. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to secure it safely.