NID DAT Cut-off 2020

Subhashri Roy Updated On: 14 Jan, 2020 10:42 IST

Want to know more about NID DAT

NID DAT 2020 Cutoff

National Institute of Design Design Aptitude Test or NID DAT 2020 cutoff marks is the minimum marks that the aspirant must score to be eligible for undergraduate and postgraduate admission in NID DAT 2020 participating colleges. The NID DAT 2020 cutoff marks will be declared by the National Institute of Design after the NID DAT 2020 results are released. The NIT DAT 2020 cutoff marks will be different for candidates belonging to General/OBC/SC/ST categories. Those candidates who score more than the minimum cutoff marks will be given preference during the NIT DAT 2020 counselling process. If candidates fail to score the minimum NIT DAT 2020 cutoff qualifying marks, then they will be debarred from the further admission process.

Every year, thousands of aspirants appear for NIT DAT 2020 national level entrance examination and only a few of them get selected. The entrance examination is conducted in two stages, that is Prelims and Mains. Only those candidates who qualify the Prelims of NIT DAT 2020 will be eligible to appear for NIT DAT 2020 Mains. While preparing the cutoff list, 30% weightage will be given to NT DAT 2020 Prelims marks and the rest 70% weightage will be given to NIT DAT 2020 Mains score.

The candidates are suggested to go through the following sections for important cutoff dates, previous year NIT DAT cutoff scores for a better idea.

Upcoming Design Exams :

Important NID DAT 2020 Cutoff Dates

NIT DAT 2020 important cut off dates are provided below in the tabular form:

Events (For B.Des​)

Dates

NIT DAT 2020 Prelims Examination

December 29, 2019

NIT DAT 2020 Prelims Result

 February 19, 2020 (4 pm)

NIT DAT 2020 Mains Examination

Between April 29 to May 3, 2020

NIT DAT 2020 Mains Result

May 28, 2020 (2 pm)

NIT DAT 2020 Cutoff

To be Released

 

Events (For M.Des) 

Dates

NID DAT Prelims for M.Des

December 29, 2019

NID DAT 2020 Result (Prelims)

February 19, 2020

NIT DAT 2020 Cutoff

To be Released

Factors Determining NIT DAT 2020 Cutoff

  • Total number candidates appearing for NIT DAT 2020 exam.

  • Number of seats available for admission in NIT DAT 2020 participating colleges.

  • Previous year cutoff trends.

  • The difficulty level of the entrance exam.

  • The average performance of the candidates appearing for NIT DAT 2020.

  • Total number of seats set aside for the students belonging to reserved categories.

NIT DAT Previous Years’ Cutoff

The candidates will only be eligible for admission into NIT DAT 2020 participating colleges for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses if they qualify the minimum NIT DAT 2020 cutoff qualifying percentile score. The minimum cutoff score is different according to the category of the candidates. The minimum NIT DAT 2020 cutoff qualifying marks for General category students, OBC students, SC, ST, PwD students are 50, 45, 40, 40, 40 out of 100 respectively.

To give the candidates a fair idea about NIT DAT 2020 cutoff marks, the NIT DAT cutoff marks from the year 2018 are provided below:

NIT DAT 2018 Cutoff Marks

Name of Programme

NIT DAT 2018 Cutoff marks (out of 100)

Bachelor of Design

Gen-59.62

OBC Non-Creamy Layer-53.70

SC-49.95

ST-53.35

PwD-43.11

Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts

Never miss an exam update !!

Register Now