We have given some important tips and tricks for preparing for the TANCET exam. The following preparation tips will help you earn good marks in the examination.
- Collection of Learning Resources: Candidates should go through study material/learning resources, which they think are appropriate and suitable for them to understand so that they can learn easily.
- Time Management in Exam: This is the most important factor that needs to be practiced while preparing for the entrance test. Applicants must complete their paper in time with the right answers in order to secure good marks.
- Correct Schedule: Make a correct schedule and start preparing accordingly. The schedule should have everyday activities but the first priority should be given to studies.
- Practice: Practice is the key to perform well and practice is what is required to build confidence to face the exam.
- Beware of Negative marks: One must attempt questions keeping in mind the negative marking in the paper. Be careful while answering any question in the paper.
- Thorough Revision: Simply by going through previous years' papers and sample papers, you can prepare well for the exam. You can also take references from the notes that you had prepared at the time of preparation.
- Maintain your Health: While preparing for the exam, students forget to take care of their health. You can prepare well only if you are healthy, so take nutritious diet, avoid junk foods and eat fresh vegetables and fruits. You can also do yoga and meditation to relief or relax your body. Take a sleep of at least 8 hours a day.
- The question book in each subject may have different versions.
- Each question book will have a unique serial number.
- The candidate must write and shade the question book serial number on the answer sheet in the appropriate boxes and open box respectively.
- This is very important, as the evaluation will be based on what the candidates specified on the answer sheet.
- Any mistake committed in this regard may result in the answer sheet being evaluated against a different set of questions and the authorities will not be responsible.
- Candidates must produce their Hall Tickets at the time of Entrance Test and also at the time of Admission.
- Candidates may download the mark sheets from the website within 10 days from the date of publication of results of the entrance test.