Candidates will have to apply on the official website of IBPS through the online application form. Candidates should prepare the following documents before applying online for IBPS Clerk 2019.
- Scan the photograph/image and signature as per the prescribed given dimension and size.
- Keep all the required documents handy to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- There must be a valid email ID before applying.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- The registered email ID must be kept active until the recruitment process is completed.
Guidelines for Applying Online for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam
- Log in to the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the given link ‘IBPS Clerk Application Form ’
- Candidates will be re-directed to the registration page. On the registration page, candidates need to select ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab.
- A page containing the guidelines for the application form will be displayed on your system screen.
- Candidates should read the details before applying for the examination.
Filling up of basic information:
- After reading the instructions carefully, candidates should click on the ‘next’ tab.
- Candidates will have to register with their name, mobile no, email ID, security code.
- After that, candidates will have to fill their educational details, nationality, state, domicile, category, etc.
- On successful registration, candidates will be issued a registration number and password.
- An intimation regarding the same will also be sent to candidates' registered email address and mobile number.
Uploading of scanned photograph and signature:
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature as per the given size and format.
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective links for uploading the Photograph / Signature.
- After that, browse and select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file is saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the option ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- INR. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- INR. 600 /- for all others.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Note: Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Submit Application Form:
- Candidates will need to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
- The print out of the application form and e-receipt should be kept safe by the candidates.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password for downloading the admit card.