May 09, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
JUET- PGDBM Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure for the programs at JUET (PGDBM)?
JUET PGDBM Annual Fee is 37,345/- p.a.
2) What are the Programmes/Courses offered at Jammu University in MBA ?
- MBA (Master's in Business Administration)
- DBM (P.G. Diploma in Business Management).
3) What are the intake at Jammu University in PGDBM ?
- PGDBM - 30 Intake Capacity PLUS 10 payment Intake Capacity. (MAIN CAMPUS) University of Jammu.
- PGDBM -15 Intake Capacity PLUS 05 payment Intake Capacity. (BHADRWAH CAMPUS) University of Jammu.
4) What are the placement status?
The Business School,University of Jammu has always made a mark in education.trinings and placements during the last three deceades.Companies like Bharti Airtel,HDFC Bank ,ICIC Bank,Reliance Communciations,Naurki.com,Adroit,Vodafone,Jaro Education,Waterhealth India Pvt. Ltd.,SBI Life,Kotak Seurities,Ananad Rathi,Punj Lloyd,ITC,Nestle,etc have placed our students and our alumini have reacted the top managemenet positions in some of these orgainisations.Despite the economic recession which had an impact on almost all the A-category B-Schools,TBS has been able to prove itself once again with respect to placements.
5) What is the counselling process for JUET ?
JUET conducts the counselling in a few rounds because of the huge number of applicants. The rounds are selected on the basis of the scores of the candidates. The counselling round’s dates are declared soon after the merit lists are announced. The candidates have to be physically present on the day of JUET counselling within the allotted time. One has to carry the following documents to be appeared in the counseling session-
- Admit card of JUET in original
- Mark sheet of last appeared Board/University exam in original
- Score Card given by JUET.
- Residential address proof in original
- At least two photocopies of the documents in original.
6) Is Jammu University NAAC accredited?
University of Jammu has voluntarily submitted itself for assessment and accreditation under National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for the third time. NAAC is an autonomous organization established in 1994 by the University Grants Commission to assess and accredit institutions of Higher learning. Assessment and accreditation by NAAC is done by a Peer Team of eminent academicians and academic administrators.
The NAAC Peer Team is visiting University of Jammu for Cycle III of assessment and accreditation from 27th Sept to 30th Sept 2016. As per NAAC, the NAAC Peer Team visits are neither an inspection nor an attempt to solve any grievances. The visits are conducted with a view to validate the reports submitted by the institutions and to study the strengths and weaknesses of the Institutions. This is done through interactions, inferences, checking and validation of relevant documents. The re-assessment and re-accreditation (Cycle II) of University of Jammu was done in 2009 and University was granted an “A” grade.