Dec 10, 2015
Apr 05, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
May 15, 2016
KIITEE Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure for the programs at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University (KIITEE) in B.Tech?
KIITEE B.Tech Annual Fee is 1,50,000/- p.a.
2) What are the specializations offered at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University(KIITEE) in B.Tech ?
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele -Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation.
3) Is there any provision for reservation of seats in KIITEE ?
Yes, the allocation of reserved seats is as follows:
Scheduled Caste (SC
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Physically Challenged (PC)
Note: 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidates. (Applicable for B.Tech (4 Years) & Dual Degree Programs only).
4) What are the documents I need to carry at the time of counselling?
List of documents required to be carried at counselling centre:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for PG Aspirants)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate of Reservation Criteria (for reserved category students)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10, 000 (Non Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
5) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
6) What is the Procedure of KIITEE B.Tech Counselling Process ?
Counselling and seat allotment are the processes wherein KIITEE qualified candidates are able to specify preference of seats and are allotted seats on basis of their merit and preference. For KIITEE Counselling will be done in the first, second, and third weeks of June.
7) For which colleges and programs is the KIITEE B. Tech required for admissions?
Engineering & Technology programmes of KIIT offers high quality, innovative and socially relevant academic programmes imparted by six constituent schools.
- School of Civil Engineering,
- School of Electrical Engineering,
- School of Computer Engineering,
- School of Mechanical Engineering,
- School of Electronics Engineering,
- School of Computer Application.