Aspirants of IBPS SO must most importantly know How to Apply for IBPS SO 2018. In order to be registered for the examination, it is important for candidates to know the procedure involved in the application process. All candidates applying for IBPS SO 2018 recruitment will have to fill the online application form provided by IBPS. No other method of application will be accepted for IBPS SO 2018 examination.
Online registration of IBPS SO 2018 is expected to start from November 2018. The application forms will be available for the aspirants till 4th week of November 2018. Candidates are advised to keep a track of our website for the announcement of application form and availability of the same on the official website of IBPS.
Before applying online:
- Candidates should have scanned copies of their Image/photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature follow the prescribed specifications.
- Candidates should not sign in capital letter, as it will not be accepted.
- Keep handy all the required documents/details to make the Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
- Valid personal email address, which must be active until the entire recruitment process is completed. Candidates should not provide any other person's email ID.
- If the candidates do not have the valid personal email address, they should make one before filling up of the IBPS SO 2017 application form.
Procedure for applying online:
- Go to the IBPS’ website (www.ibps.in)
- Click on the Home Page to open the link "CWE Specialist Officers”.
- Then, Click on the tab "APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers " to download the online application form.
- Candidates will have to click on "New Registration" Tab for registering their application.
- After providing basic information such as name and email address, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on candidates' screens.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An email and SMS will also be sent indicating the provisional registration number and password.
Upload the Documents:
Candidates will be required to upload their photograph/image and signature as per the given specifications.
Guidelines for scanning and uploading of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye” – If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. – Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary. – If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) – Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb – Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Payment of Fees:
Candidates must pay the required fees only through online mode:
- The payment can be done by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- If online transactions have not been completed successfully, then the candidates are advised to re-enter with their provisional registration number and password and pay the application fees online.
- Upon successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, to avoid double charges, do not press back or refresh tab.
General and OBC
- After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated online application form, and make sure the details filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for further process.
- An email/ SMS with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address/ Mobile Number.