Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

I have provisional and consolidated certificate only. My TC has not been provided and is still due. What should I do?

- SwethaUpdated On November 25, 2020 04:45 PM

Dear Student,

To solve your query, you can contact the TS PGECET helpline number on 040- 27097124 or email them at They will help you out with your concern.

You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance. You can also reach us through our IVRS Number - 1800-572-9877.

- Diksha SharmaAnswered on November 25, 2020 04:45 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0