Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

As TS PGECET counseling starts from 11 November, we should upload our Provisional Certificate online but our college management didn't receive the PCs from the university (JNTUH) itself. Now, what should I upload in place of that column?

- dimpleUpdated On November 12, 2020 09:26 AM

Dear Student,

It's a crucial issue. However, the TSCHE has not given any clarity about the same. Though, you can raise this concern by contacting the official helpline for TS PGECET and explaining the issue to them.

For that, you can either mail them on or use the following helpline to raise your query:



You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance. You can also reach us through our IVRS Number - 1800-572-9877.

- Diksha SharmaAnswered on November 12, 2020 09:26 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0