ITM University National Entrance & ScholarshipTest (NEST)-MBA (ITM University(NEST)-MBA - 2016)
Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
ITM University(NEST)-MBA Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specializations offered at ITM University ?
- MBA in Supply chain and Logistics Management Jointly offered with Safexpress [India’s Largest SCM & Logistics Company]
- MBA In HRM & Industrial Law jointly offered with Walchand Dale Carnegie Finishing School (WDCFS) [World’s Largest Training Organization]
- MBA (Dual Specialization) [Unique training opportunity in the area of banking operations software -FINALE from Infosys in knowledge partnership with SBP-FLIP]
2) Where should I report on my first day?
3) What are university rules for attendance?
75% attendance is compulsory for all students pursuing regular courses of study.
4) What is prescribed dress code for ITM University Students?
All schools have their own academic dress / uniform, details of which may be obtained from the concerned Departments. Students are expected to be neatly attired and in keeping it University norms.
5) Whom should I contact in matters related to hostel/Mess?
For any problems / queries related to the Hostel or Mess,u can contact with Hostel Warden/Estate officer.
6) What is the University role in the placement of students?
ITM University has an exclusive training augmentation & placement assistance cell to facilitate campus placements and jobs for the students. The placement cell imparts augmentation program in advanced & latest technologies and training in soft-skills, personality development, written and oral skills and about over all employment trends in both corporate and public sectors which result in mass recruitment of the trained students in the list of companies which regularly visit the university campus.
7) Can you name some companies, institutes, where ITM University students have received training and employment?
The leading names of industries where ITM University students undergo a rigorous 400 + hours of training are:
Hewlett Packard Educational Services (HPES),Gurgaon.
CISCO Networking Academy
ThinkLabs (TRI Technology)
Sofcon India Pvt.Ltd.
The top blue chip companies where our students have got employment are:-
8) Has ITM University witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all. Ragging is a punishable offense and is strictly prohibited. Strict action is likely to be taken against a student who indulges in any act likely to offend the sensibility of other students.
9) How Many Schools/Colleges are there at ITM University?
All the teaching and research programmes of ITM are conducted at its 1O Schools dealing in different disciplines. These include the Schools of Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, Management, Education, Nursing, physical Science, library & info sciences ,commerce, medical and paramedical sciences, computer applications.Will give the link of home page of our website.
10) Does the University have state of art infrastructure?
Absolutely, yes. excellent Mess and Cafeteria, a well equipped Amphitheater and seminar halls, a well stocked library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities, well coordinated transport network,Wi-fi hot spots, 24×7 internet access and round the clock security.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place